Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1
He's implying it, since you're from South America.
He's implying it, since you're from South America.
Yesh - so send me your number already!!Did I say it? I don't remember.![]()


He's implying it, since you're from South America.


This graph shows the biggest consumers of gadgets worldwide.He's implying it, since you're from South America.

International calls is too expensive, call me on Facebook, it is free.Yesh - so send me your number already!!![]()
![]()

cell phone costs 250$...what kind of status is that?!Call? Who uses cellphone to call nowadays? It is to check Social Medias, take photos, listen to music. Able to call is only a detail.
Have a cellphone is a matter of status, too.![]()
Retail price of a new smartphones are between 500-800 bucks..cell phone costs 250$...what kind of status is that?!
Don't bring you research into this!This graph shows the biggest consumers of gadgets worldwide.
![]()

You live in Korea, you're too naive.cell phone costs 250$...what kind of status is that?!


not on black Friday.Retail price of a new smartphones are between 500-800 bucks..
Bitch please, not on days with other sales too..not on black Friday.
@leo plz buy vertu phones and then talk about status sigh
You can use WA , to send me a message also for free. There are other programs that does the same things too.International calls is too expensive, call me on Facebook, it is free.![]()

My cellphone doesn't support WhatsApp.You can use WA , to send me a message also for free. There are other programs that does the same things too.
I don't fb @ all.![]()

Destroy that piece of shit!!My cellphone doesn't support WhatsApp.![]()
(( Mraaageeeeeed)) lolWhat kind of ancient piece of crap do you have then?!My cellphone doesn't support WhatsApp.![]()

It is not that old, it just doesn't have Android.What kind of ancient piece of crap do you have then?!![]()
You don't need android for WA?It is not that old, it just doesn't have Android.
But, yeah, I'd like to update. XD
HAH you thinkkat why do you even need a phone? not like you have anyone to call.... KAWT
Yeah but I dunno how to add ppl thereShe didn't tell me she got WA?!
As a matter of fact, you've been quiet too.
Dont worry Leo ... last week I had that piece of crap tooIt is not that old, it just doesn't have Android.
But, yeah, I'd like to update. XD

Just add them in your phone, the rest happens by itself..Yeah but I dunno how to add ppl there![]()
It's okay ... I already forgave youI'm sorry Kat.

If you want my WA ... poke me somewhere and I will give you my numeroJust add them in your phone, the rest happens by itself..
