Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

...

K that is one of the most (if no the most) ignorant things I've ever heard from you.
well having babies with a 16yo is more normal than that so yeah ... I dont have anything against gays ... just said that the way you did ...

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

She only said what the science says. Are you calling science ignorant?
I knew you would protect me :blush
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

well having babies with a 16yo is more normal than that so yeah ... I dont have anything against gays ... just said that the way you did ...
No you didn't.

A gay couple is as prepared as any other couple and have the same rights than any of them. There's nothing for you to compare it with a 16 year old having a kid ffs.

Also... ¨more normal¨, lol.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

No you didn't.

A gay couple is as prepared as any other couple and have the same rights than any of them. There's nothing for you to compare it with a 16 year old having a kid ffs.

Also... ¨more normal¨, lol.
Come on I am not going to argue with you about gays... if you dont like my words, leave it for yourself ... I dont need to hear your smart talks
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

Science doesn't say anything like that, and if it did yes, I find that ¨science¨ you're talking about ignorant and outdated.
You're talking biologically? It's impossible to a man get pregnant! lol
That's what the science says.

But if you're talking about adoptive children, then it is out of the biology science.
In this case it enters in other aspects of the society. If you want a boring discuss about this, we can start. XD
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

Come on I am not going to argue with you about gays... if you dont like my words, leave it for yourself ... I dont need to hear your smart talks
As I said yesterday, you were the one that replied to me. If you're not expecting a come back, then just shut up.

You're talking biologically? It's impossible to a man get pregnant! lol
That's what the science says.

But if you're talking about adoptive children, then it is out of the biology science.
In this case it enters in other aspects of the society. If you want a boring discuss about this, we can start. XD
I never said I wanted you to make me pregnant though :oh
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

I never said I wanted you to make me pregnant though :oh
It's the first thought that everybody has when he see: "OMG LEO, BE THE FATHER OF MY CHILDREN " :oh
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

I'd rather have a gay couple with kids than 16yo kids.

The first seems to have everything in order to actually have kids with a decent upbringing.
The latter, not so much.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

As I said yesterday, you were the one that replied to me. If you're not expecting a come back, then just shut up.
Have I already told you ?! How much I hate you ?! Why are you so mean ?!
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

It's the first thought that everybody has when he see: "OMG LEO, BE THE FATHER OF MY CHILDREN " :oh
Oh... yeah, but I didn't mean it that way.

And who knows, I could be a girl :toc

Have I already told you ?! How much I hate you ?! Why are you so mean ?!
I'm not mean, I haven't said anything that isn't truth :oh

I won't be praising you and saying ¨yeah you're right Kat¨ when you're wrong (which is usually the case). I won't kiss your ass.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

Have I already told you ?! How much I hate you ?! Why are you so mean ?!
Now you know how awful is have they as our neighborhoods? hahahahahahaha

Oh... yeah, but I didn't mean it that way.

And who knows, I could be a girl :toc
No, you don't act like one.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

I'm not mean, I haven't said anything that isn't truth :oh

I won't be praising you and saying ¨yeah you're right Kat¨ when you're wrong (which is usually the case). I won't kiss your ass.
You are always mean ... you explain your opinions feeling in a mean way... and Its not just me who can see this ... I tried to be nice to you but it simply doesnt work with you ... you always say something that makes me feel angry or bad ... you cant say who is right in this case cuz this thing is about opinions there are many ppl who would agree with me and with you ... so you are not allowed to say that I am wrong. And most ppl would agree with me ,trust me. Many ppl are against gay couples. I am not against them, those are their lives, so they can do whatever they want ... the only thing I care about and I should care about is my life and lives of the ppl I like/love. so I dont really care about lesbians and gays. Ofc they have to be happy too so Im not saying they should be together because its bad cuz its not.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

Now you know how awful is have they as our neighborhoods? hahahahahahaha

No, you don't act like one.
I'm a community? :arf

Neighbors* / Neighbours*

Hey, not all girls act the same (just as guys), that's the fun of it.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

Now you know how awful is have they as our neighborhoods? hahahahahahaha
LOL

Well, not everybody is like him so ... lets not say they are bad according Hardy
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

You are always mean ... you explain your opinions feeling in a mean way... and Its not just me who can see this ... I tried to be nice to you but it simply doesnt work with you ... you always say something that makes me feel angry or bad ... you cant say who is right in this case cuz this thing is about opinions there are many ppl who would agree with me and with you ... so you are not allowed to say that I am wrong. And most ppl would agree with me ,trust me. Many ppl are against gay couples. I am not against them, those are their lives, so they can do whatever they want ... the only thing I care about and I should care about is my life and lives of the ppl I like/love. so I dont really care about lesbians and gays. Ofc they have to be happy too so Im not saying they should be together because its bad cuz its not.
Nah most people won't agree with you. It's just ignorant.

Prolly in your commie country that's the case though, who knows.

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

I'd rather have a gay couple with kids than 16yo kids.

The first seems to have everything in order to actually have kids with a decent upbringing.
The latter, not so much.
I miss our chats about wii fit and dance games
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

:arf
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

What :oh
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

Nah most people won't agree with you. It's just ignorant.

Prolly in your commie country that's the case though, who knows.
If most ppl dont agree why gay couples (marriages) are allowed just in some countries?
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

You are always mean ... you explain your opinions feeling in a mean way... and Its not just me who can see this ... I tried to be nice to you but it simply doesnt work with you ... you always say something that makes me feel angry or bad ... you cant say who is right in this case cuz this thing is about opinions there are many ppl who would agree with me and with you ... so you are not allowed to say that I am wrong. And most ppl would agree with me ,trust me. Many ppl are against gay couples. I am not against them, those are their lives, so they can do whatever they want ... the only thing I care about and I should care about is my life and lives of the ppl I like/love. so I dont really care about lesbians and gays. Ofc they have to be happy too so Im not saying they should be together because its bad cuz its not.
And Hardy's ability to piss everybody of appears again. :cookiehand

I agree with you, this subject is wayt too much complicated to talk about here. Because of this I will not give my opinion about that right now in this place.

I'm a community? :arf

Neighbors* / Neighbours*

Hey, not all girls act the same (just as guys), that's the fun of it.
I'm tallking argies in general.

Nah most people won't agree with you. It's just ignorant.

Prolly in your commie country that's the case though, who knows.
It's ignorant in your point of view, but there are reasons to not agree.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

If most ppl dont agree why gay couples (marriages) are allowed just in some countries?
Because, obviously, we used to live in an outdated world. Slowly, politicians are taking care of it adding laws that allow their marriage and with that, them having kids (and other rights)

If you look at this chart http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...vg/800px-World_marriage-equality_laws.svg.png you'll see that most developed countries (not incluiding commies) are ok with it.

It's ignorant in your point of view, but there are reasons to not agree.
No, there are not. That's like people saying that black people should have different rights than whites.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top