Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You are the best anyway! I love you !!!!!!!!

They lost all matches! Really that you think they will win World Cup? Olympics is easier! lol
U used to be such a cute guy, but well things change

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Excuses,excuses. You guys did okayish against us indeed.
just look how you losing to Finland and care about yourself ^^
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: You are the best anyway! I love you !!!!!!!!

U used to be such a cute guy, but well things change
My compromise is with the truth. If I have to lie to be cute, I prefer not be cute. :mono
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You are the best anyway! I love you !!!!!!!!

My compromise is with the truth. If I have to lie to be cute, I prefer not be cute. :mono
but your post was stupid lol "They lost everything on winter games how can they win on world cup" Haha your logic is so bad there cuz lets say in football once you beat Spain that doesnt mean next world cup you will beat them again. And luck is really important there too. SO that we lost now doesnt mean we cant win then ... like 2 years ago we were silver that didnt mean we would be always silver either so sorry but ...

 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: You are the best anyway! I love you !!!!!!!!

but your post was stupid lol "They lost everything on winter games how can they win on world cup" Haha your logic is so bad there cuz lets say in football once you beat Spain that doesnt mean next world cup you will beat them again. And luck is really important there too. SO that we lost now doesnt mean we cant win then ... like 2 years ago we were silver that didnt mean we would be always silver either so sorry but ...
No, it was not stupid. Your example about Spain is invalid because it is only one match and you're talking about an entire tournament. Also, there isn't luck enough to turn a disastrous campaign (lost all matches) in an easier tournament, in a perfect campaign (win all matches or almost all) in a harder tournament. You will not win the World Cup based in luck, luck only helps when you have skill as well.
It is true that the fact that they were silver 2 years ago, doesn't mean that they will be this year. However, the teams 2 years ago and now are different. Now we're talking about a span of time of months, since the World Cup is still in 2014, there won't be significative changes between the team in the Olympics and the one in the World Cup.

Therefore, the chance for Slovakia win the World Cup is almost zero and your argument that is invalid.
 
Last edited:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You are the best anyway! I love you !!!!!!!!

The thing about Spain was just an example that you didnt get I meant that when you lose one world cup that doesnt mean you will lose the next one tooo! And btw you smartass in winter olympics in hockey they are almost all players from NHL in each team (which doesnt happen in the normal world cup) so its not easier ... you know shit and still discuss it *sigh just please sstop talking about it
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: You are the best anyway! I love you !!!!!!!!

Of course I will stop, it is a waste of time. This behavior is the same as fanboys. They will never listen to you, no matter what you say. XD
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You are the best anyway! I love you !!!!!!!!

Im sorry guys, what I did wasnt really smart. I will just forget what happend :/
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
You're so passionate about your national teams. :^_^
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
It's just hockey :^_^ And Im that kind of fan that loves them JUST when they win ...I support them all the time! Czechs might have won yesterday but they are going home with us anyway and from 4:0 to 4:3 in a few minutes thats pretty good I think so Im satisfied :)
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
It's just hockey :^_^ And Im that kind of fan that loves them JUST when they win ...I support them all the time! Czechs might have won yesterday but they are going home with us anyway and from 4:0 to 4:3 in a few minutes thats pretty good I think so Im satisfied :)
Well, if you're, as a fan, satisfied, that's all that matters. :^_^

Darj used to follow hockey games too, is it your national sport or something? Or perhaps it's your common taste as friends. :hmm
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Well, if you're, as a fan, satisfied, that's all that matters. :^_^

Darj used to follow hockey games too, is it your national sport or something? Or perhaps it's your common taste as friends. :hmm
Well I would say hockey for us Slovak ppl is like football in Spain or Brazil ... almost everybody loves it here ^^ too bad that when we were actually the champions in 2002 I was 5 yo so I dont remember that much :( I wish it would happen and I could feel that feeling <3 It would be really exciting, like 2 years ago the final omg it was cool but we lost to Russia :(
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Well I would say hockey for us Slovak ppl is like football in Spain or Brazil ... almost everybody loves it here ^^ too bad that when we were actually the champions in 2002 I was 5 yo so I dont remember that much :( I wish it would happen and I could feel that feeling <3 It would be really exciting, like 2 years ago the final omg it was cool but we lost to Russia :(
Oh I see.. now I understand everything :33
here in Spain people become mad when talking about football too lol
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Well I would say hockey for us Slovak ppl is like football in Spain or Brazil ... almost everybody loves it here ^^ too bad that when we were actually the champions in 2002 I was 5 yo so I dont remember that much :( I wish it would happen and I could feel that feeling <3 It would be really exciting, like 2 years ago the final omg it was cool but we lost to Russia :(
The game was shit, so boring.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Oh I see.. now I understand everything :33
here in Spain people become mad when talking about football too lol
well I think its like this in every country :nod Its good cuz we are in A group when Czechoslovakia splitted up we started in C group so now we are in A even this is really good :nod

The game was shit, so boring.
Which one? Rus vs Svk final ? Yeah it was bad like really :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top