Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,056
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

:emocat
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu <3333333


 
Last edited by a moderator:

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Good way to begin the morning. Rock 'n' Roll is the best music ever. :cookiehand
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Why did you wake up that early ? :o
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Why did you wake up that early ? :o
Because my mother and brother were talking too loud, after this I couldn't sleep anymore. :-_-
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Awww poor Leo :glomp

btw

DID YOU KNOW ?

Bunda in Slovak means ----> jacket
Bunda in Portuguese means ----> ass

:edu
​
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Awww poor Leo :glomp

btw

DID YOU KNOW ?

Bunda in Slovak means ----> jacket
Bunda in Portuguese means ----> ass

:edu
​
I knew the portuguese part, but no Slovak part. Seriously, I would laugh if I heard this without warning, thanks. XD
You're learning Portuguese? You're learning in the wrong way, though. :XD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

damn it's cold out....let me grab my bunda

nice bunda...is it leather or suade.....

:toc
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

damn it's cold out....let me grab my bunda

nice bunda...is it leather or suade.....

:toc
:lmao
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

I knew the portuguese part, but no Slovak part. Seriously, I would laugh if I heard this without warning, thanks. XD
You're learning Portuguese? You're learning in the wrong way, though. :XD
No Im not learning portuguese I just know some things xDD
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

No Im not learning portuguese I just know some things xDD
You should learn if you want to come here, I won't talk in English. You have some years to get fluency. :x3
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

You will .... you wanna improve your english after all ... talking help a lot :x3

But I have to admit ... your english has improved!
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Yet his English still fucking sucks.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Not that much !
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Yeah, it's better than yours. :cookiehand
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Dont exaggerate :toc
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

:cookiestare
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Kat's english is better than mine with commas, but she doesn't use them. :toc

You will .... you wanna improve your english after all ... talking help a lot :x3

But I have to admit ... your english has improved!
Until there I will be fluent in English, but I won't talk because I won't want. :toc
At least the basic you should learn, I help you with the rest. :P

Really? I'm glad to read that. I'm working everyday to improve. :blush

Yet his English still fucking sucks.
I don't see much difference between your English and mine. :oh
riki said that my English is fine, her opinion is worth more than yours.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

I don't see much difference between your English and mine. :oh
riki said that my English is fine, her opinion is worth more than yours.
You still fuck up with sentence construction.

But yeah, it's fine. Nothing more though.
And there's a difference in our English, trust me. :lmao
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

I'll improve. Learn a language is a long way. :cookiehand
You would cry if you saw my brother. :toc
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top