Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1
See, that second sentence is wrong.I'll improve. Learn a language is a long way.![]()
See, that second sentence is wrong.I'll improve. Learn a language is a long way.![]()
Actually EVERYBODY says he/she will help me with Portuguese ... but you guys dont know how hard it is when you are trying to explain grammar in english ... its such a pain T_TUntil there I will be fluent in English, but I won't talk because I won't want.
At least the basic you should learn, I help you with the rest. :P
Really? I'm glad to read that. I'm working everyday to improve.![]()
You should have just said ... "So what?! "Why?
It just is. But I'm not sure what the correct form should be.Why?

Even more Portuguese grammar which is a pain in the ass. XDActually EVERYBODY says he/she will help me with Portuguese ... but you guys dont know how hard it is when you are trying to explain grammar in english ... its such a pain T_T
---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------
You should have just said ... "So what?! "


Therefore, it is correct and you're just trolling me.It just is. But I'm not sure what the correct form should be.![]()

No no, I'm actually being serious here!Therefore, it is correct and you're just trolling me.![]()

huh?Congrats Kat.
Yeah I can imagine how stupid your grammar is ... I cant even pronunce some words in portuguese its really like "fbusdgnsjbignkhks" sux a lotEven more Portuguese grammar which is a pain in the ass. XD
Seriously, you don't have to get serious about all portuguese grammar, this is just habit. Learn it when you already speak portuguese.![]()
... not saying slovak is better
As said, you have some year to get fluency. Good Luck.Yeah I can imagine how stupid your grammar is ... I cant even pronunce some words in portuguese its really like "fbusdgnsjbignkhks" sux a lot... not saying slovak is better


Aaaah wuuee thank you soo muchYou won the Best Newcomer Award.

WHAT ?! 40-50 forms? FUCK Portugues ...As said, you have some year to get fluency. Good Luck.
Only one verb has 40~50 forms.![]()




So are minesHmmm - the polls can you guys see the results?
Mines are still locked.![]()



No we didntMine, too. But, we knew it since the begining.![]()

But I knew it! You don't rely on me?No we didnt![]()
Mazi was a really strong opponent ... I made that gif ... he didnt really campaign but it was so close in the end on the 2nd round really so ... we didnt know it![]()

AwwwBut I knew it! You don't rely on me?![]()