Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Oh, he was a member of the forum after all. XD

Kat had the best weekend ever and you two only made a salad? :o
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Oh, he was a member of the forum after all. XD

Kat had the best weekend ever and you two only made a salad? :o
Well it was the best salad, so that makes it best weekend :p
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Everybody makes their own happiness, the salad was only a little part of this. You two together that makes this the best weekend. :cookiehand

I'm inspired today. XD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Everybody makes their own happiness, the salad was only a little part of this. You two together that makes this the best weekend. :cookiehand
:om
I'm inspired today. XD
You're in a very good mood then, how come?
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

You're in a very good mood then, how come?
It's good to say that I'm in a good mood almost always, I can't find a specific reason right now. :D
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

It's good to say that I'm in a good mood almost always, I can't find a specific reason right now. :D
That's awesome :D...perhaps you can give that energy to me too...or at least some of it:faint...
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

That's awesome :D...perhaps you can give that energy to me too...or at least some of it:faint...
Why? You aren't in a good mood right now? If I coulçd I would give. :P
Probably, the secret is don't get worried so much with things, I get worried only enough to not become a disaster. My mother say that I only study right now and I don't have many worries yet, I think she is right, too. XD
 
Last edited:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Got some pictures of the salad?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,077
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

My ways are not your ways brah - my thoughts are not your thoughts... and also my minds on a bunch of other stafeeuuuuuu at the moment.

:sexyarf
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

The question is quite reasonable. Currently, people are taking photo of their meals and posting on the Instagram. XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

We need evidence that they had salad.

Or they did something else that made the weekend "the best."
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Kat already said that they don't have nothing to hide, I believe in her. :zomg
Also, if it were to deceive us, they would make a better excuse than simply a salad. XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Maybe the salad was not really what made their weekend to be "the best."
It's their meeting. MH Meetings always seems nice as evidence of the picture they post.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

:popcorn
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

We made the best salad in the world :nod
It sure was delicious wasnt it ? :zomg I want some more :wtf

Oh, he was a member of the forum after all. XD

Kat had the best weekend ever and you two only made a salad? :o
Nobody said that :teehee

We also watched one episode of TWD (3rd season), right? :nod

Got some pictures of the salad?
Unfortunatelly not ... but I have the picture in my head so its enough :nod you wish you could try the salad it was soo yummy :x3

Kat already said that they don't have nothing to hide, I believe in her. :zomg
Wuuut :zomg thats so good to hear

Also, if it were to deceive us, they would make a better excuse than simply a salad. XD
I wonder ...

like what escuse ? :toc
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

I wonder ...

like what escuse ? :toc
Something more magnificent, like go to the Disneyland with all expenses paid for one weekend. :toc
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Excuse*
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top