Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

I'm worried about Kat. She was in the class and suddenly she stopped to answering on FB. o.o
I think that she was caught and she was punished is doing forced work right now. :crying
:cookiehand

If she stopped replying, she either got to another class or she's on her way home.
But at this very moment, she's heading home. :nod
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,076
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Why must you correct his English, Xad, its fine the way it is. :oh
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

:cookiehand

If she stopped replying, she either got to another class or she's on her way home.
But at this very moment, she's heading home. :nod
Thanks, I have problems with "caught". XP
I see that you is a good teacher, you can continue correct me. :edu

But she didn't say "good bye". :crying
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,076
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

I'm tempted to teach you to, leo. :scry
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Why must you correct his English, Xad, its fine the way it is. :oh
There's still hope for him.. I can help him not to join the likes of G and you.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Thanks, I have problems with "caught". XP
I see that you is are a good teacher, you can continue correct with correcting me. :edu

But she didn't say "good bye". :crying
Yeah Im sorry ... but when the bell rang I had like chats opened so I didnt manage to reply to everyone :XD
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

She's back. She was on the way to home. :XD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,076
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

There's still hope for him.. I can help him not to join the likes of G and you.
:cookiearf

I didn't realize I've become categorized......... :XD
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

I noticed a subtle improve on Charlie's english in the last posts. :cookiehand
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

YOU ARE ALL STALKERS!!! :sexyarf
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,076
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

I noticed a subtle improve ment on Charlie's english in the last posts. :cookiehand
Sometimes I'm good at faking good English... :heh

YOU ARE ALL STALKERS!!! :sexyarf
:aki

So I'm the only one without fb - but glad to see you're not in trouble as leo thought.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Thanks, I have problems with "caught". XP
I see that you are a good teacher, you can continue correcting me. :edu

But she didn't say "good bye". :crying
She said goodbye to me. :derp
I didn't realize I've become categorized......... :XD
You haven't. I'm not sure whether that's even possible.. :notsure

You're just.. 'out there'..
YOU ARE ALL STALKERS!!! :sexyarf
:cheez
I noticed a subtle improvement in Charlie's English in the last posts. :cookiehand
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

You can if you try. :heh
My english is better in other sections, like WSJ TOC and mangas discussions, I take care more in these sections. XD

I am not a stalker. :crying

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

She said goodbye to me. :derp
What?! :gwah
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,076
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

You haven't. I'm not sure whether that's even possible.. :notsure
You're just.. 'out there'..
.... so you mean to say, I'm just a mystery?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

You can if you try. :heh
My english is better in other sections, like WSJ TOC and mangas discussions, I take more care in those sections. XD

What?! :gwah
She likes me better. :3c
.... so you mean to say, I'm just a mystery?
No, mystery isn't the right word.

Just.. "special" will do.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

:aki

So I'm the only one without fb - but glad to see you're not in trouble as leo thought.
But you have fb dont you ? :( You just dont want to have me there :emocat

Yeah I did :worrybunny

I just said "gtg now. ttyl" so not a victory for him :XD

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

She likes me better. :3c
Who said that? :3c
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,076
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

I see.... I would have preferred mystery, however. :scry
So, now you're saying I am special for you? Maybe this kind of confession should be made in the confession thread. :p

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

But you have fb dont you ? :( You just dont want to have me there :emocat
Who told you that I had it...? Well turns out I had one from like 05 or 06 but I never used it.
My brother found it somehow whilst checking my email, lol.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Who told you that I had it...? Well turns out I had one from like 05 or 06 but I never used it.
My brother found it somehow whilst checking my email, lol.
Then make one ? :gwah
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

I just said "gtg now. ttyl" so not a victory for him :XD

Who said that? :3c
No.. You said, and I quote; "I will talk to you when I get back home <3"

And I said that, obviously.

I see.... I would have preferred mystery, however. :scry
So, now you're saying I am special for you? Maybe this kind of confession should be made in the confession thread. :p
:lmao

No, Charles. Give up. I'm never admitting that in public.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,076
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Then make one ? :gwah
Nah - I don't want to conform to social media. :nah

---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

:lmao

No, Charles. Give up. I'm never admitting that in public.
Hehehe - das fine brah <3!

Oh btw - the snow has finally arrived here. Agghhh - winter!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top