Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Nah - I don't want to conform to social media. :nah
:verily

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

Oh btw - the snow has finally arrived here. Agghhh - winter!!
I wish we had snow! IT'S NOT EVEN COLD OUTSIDE! :arf

Winter is not coming this year.. :crying
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,075
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

I wish we had snow! IT'S NOT EVEN COLD OUTSIDE! :arf

Winter is not coming this year.. :crying
I'll send you a pic - well its been a while since we had a decent snow fall here. Well, that actually stuck to the ground.

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

No, everyone has.
Well this is another reason as-to why Char is special. :nod
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

No.. You said, and I quote; "I will talk to you when I get back home <3"
Edit: I will talk to you when I get back home o/

I checked ... then the thing I said was somebody else I dunno :XD

And I said that, obviously.
yeah but who said it was true ? :heh
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Tari, you're popular with the nerds aren't you?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

I'll send you a pic - well its been a while since we had a decent snow fall here. Well, that actually stuck to the ground.

Well this is another reason as-to why Char is special. :nod
We usually get some great snow out here. Last year had a lot of freezing, so it was rather.. meh.

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Edit: I will talk to you when I get back home o/

yeah but who said it was true ? :heh
You had to go and ruin it? :yelling

And I did. :teehee
Tari, you're popular with the nerds aren't you?
Don't call her that. It's weird.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,075
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Obviously you, tom and juan and leo...
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

You had to go and ruin it? :yelling

And I did. :teehee

Don't call her that. It's weird.
AH so you just admitted that I was telling the truth :nod thats good

but Tari is so cute :blush

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Obviously you, tom and juan and leo...
who the fuck is juan
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,075
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Wasn't it that Spanish guy hardy's name. I'm bad with memory but I think I'm right about his name....

:?bunny

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

Edit - wait... was it 'Wang'

:notsure ...
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Wasn't it that Spanish guy hardy's name. I'm bad with memory but I think I'm right about his name....
Its José :oh


and I wasnt talking to him
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,075
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Its José :oh


and I wasnt talking to him
Oh shit - but I was close... Jose and Juan... are kind of close.
I wonder why I thought Juan...

Meh~
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Oh shit - but I was close... Jose and Juan... are kind of close.
I wonder why I thought Juan...

Meh~
Im not surprised you failed his name though :toc
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

It doesn't fit you.
What are you trying to say ?! THAT IM NOT CUTE ?! :yelling

:toc

why doesnt it fit me ? and what does then ?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,075
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Im not surprised you failed his name though :toc
Well on the plus side, he can't fault me.... it was close (admittedly)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top