- Joined
- Jul 21, 2008
- Messages
- 5,575
- Reaction score
- 599
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Kat, have you watched the last episode of Nagi? :O
YES!Kat, have you watched the last episode of Nagi? :O

YES!![]()

Poor Miuna
she is the only one who has grown up
I want her and Tsumugu-kun to be together btw
aaaaand Kaname + Sayu -chaaaaaaan
awwww and ofc Manaka (SHE DIDNT DIE !
) and Hii-kun :3I'm a good guyIt is incredible, but Hardy was the most friendly. He was trying to deceive me that time, I can see now.![]()


mehHardy can be nice anytime he wants ... but mostly he doesnt![]()
awesome isnt it ? 
It's not what people say. Kat proves it.I'm a good guy
You've been corrupted![]()


He is a moody guyIt's not what people say. Kat proves it.
Corrupted for whom? I'm the same since always.

Kat isn't people D:It's not what people say. Kat proves it.
Corrupted for whom? I'm the same since always.

I'm still friendly with you every time I can, douchebagHardy only acts friendly at the start.![]()

He has phases... like the Moon.He is a moody guy![]()

That's mandatory.I'm still friendly with you every time I can, douchebag![]()

Of course that Kat is a person. Xad apparently thinks the same. 1+1 = 2, therefore, people.Kat isn't people D:
Oh you know who![]()

Just try to stop, go on, give it a shot!...no it isn't![]()

I do?Xad apparently thinks the same.
Enlighten meOf course that Kat is a person

He doesn'tXad apparently thinks the same

I'm a good guy, I can't!Just try to stop, go on, give it a shot!![]()
He doesn't![]()
What's this then? He said the same thing as me. lolHardy only acts friendly at the start.![]()
There's Always a Little Truth Behind a Joke.I know your mind doesn't understand them, but it's a joke.
