- Joined
- May 30, 2012
- Messages
- 13,583
- Reaction score
- 3,219
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Transport? Are short people some kind of product? XD
of course they are, of evolution, for example.Transport? Are short people some kind of product? XD
Short people are product of evolution? What do you mean?of course they are, of evolution, for example.

well they're not the ONLY product of evolution, but single cells grew into short people << this.Short people are product of evolution? What do you mean?![]()
I see, it is a very interesting point of view, altough I wasn't talking about this kind of product, oh well...well they're not the ONLY product of evolution, but single cells grew into short people << this.

I don't think it's about height when it comes to bullying, more like character traits. It's immensely hard to bully a proud person. in fact if he's shorter s/he has easier access to your weak points which you should beware should you decide to bully someone shorter.I see, it is a very interesting point of view, altough I wasn't talking about this kind of product, oh well...
Short people are easier to bully, too. I think it is where Kat's inferiority complex came from.![]()



Not really.About the weak point, that's true, but it only works for us, men.![]()

a punch in the stomach has the same effect for everyone.No matter how proud a person is, s/he cannot reach something high.
About the weak point, that's true, but it only works for us, men.
Gutless/wimp people tends to be nice, I like them despite of this weak point.
smaller people are also faster compared to taller alternatives.Not really.
Although, short people have shorter limbs, so it should be harder for them to ... attack the weak point![]()
Ask Boltsmaller people are also faster compared to taller alternatives.

The Flash?I was obviously talking about the fastest man ever alive, lol.

Nah, he's too white for that.The Flash?
The dude is like the most important olympic sportsman in the last decadeI guess it wasn't so obvious

Oh, my bad lol You're so tall :OI meant the 'Spec' in your name lol
1.92-1.93
It was completely a scientific talk lol i didn't cross the line!there are limits how far can one go... and there are places those limits could be crossed of course.
Ok, i'll watch it slowly i guess, but i'll report my fav char as soon as i finish to watchreport fav char(s) when done.

Thanks, but i'm indeed only 1.68mWhat, really? You look taller.
Lol, don't lie, you're around 1 50.
hahaha
hmmm (lol)Nah, he's too white for that.
You don't watch Olympics?hmmm (lol)
McQuin? no, sorry, no man.
no idea then.
Only if it's in an episode of Doctor who or some anime lol.You don't watch Olympics?
![]()
Bolt is fast running, but he has the same speed to punch or kick? XD
I know plenty of women that are around that height, there's nothing bad about it at all, lol.Thanks, but i'm indeed only 1.68mhahaha
But i haven't any complex cuz of that
My sister is around 1.50m, she's really tiny lol