Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Only if it's in an episode of Doctor who or some anime lol.
Really? Olympics is a event that occurs at each 4 years! You don't stop to watch it? XD
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Oh, my bad lol You're so tall :O



It was completely a scientific talk lol i didn't cross the line!

She's 16, it's obvious that she has already menstruated, i just said that to explain why she won't grow any taller haha



Ok, i'll watch it slowly i guess, but i'll report my fav char as soon as i finish to watch :^_^



Thanks, but i'm indeed only 1.68m :sad hahaha

But i haven't any complex cuz of that :p

My sister is around 1.50m, she's really tiny lol
You're taking things to literally, I was trying to play with the words, calling you tiny cause you got Spec in your name xD

I wanna add something like 'on the horizontal?' but I'm restraining myself successfully :cheez

also humans keep growing until 21-23 just slower compared to 16-18

---------- Post added at 05:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 AM ----------


Even though it's hardly legit, the guy is pretty tall and has great speed. There's nothing to back up the smaller = faster claim.
it's about centrifugal force +- gravity it's not just how fast you punch, but movement in general.

Really? Olympics is a event that occurs at each 4 years! You don't stop to watch it? XD
when there's anime marathon in the olympics I'd watch it I promise.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Even though it's hardly legit, the guy is pretty tall and has great speed. There's nothing to back up the smaller = faster claim
Bolt is that fast because his legs and training. Short or tall, if you have training for this, you will be fast, indeed.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
when there's anime marathon in the olympics I'd watch it I promise.
Come outside of 2D world at least during Olympics! :arf
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Come outside of 2D world at least during Olympics! :arf
I watch 3D anime too :hmph

Also it's not liek anyone I know is participating...

Nah, the winter olympics are shit, they have nothing to do with the real deal ^^
I prefer the winter ones tbh.
I was talking about Summer Olympics, where there is running.
If it has Olympics in the name it's part of the Olympics.
 
Last edited:

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
The Summer Olympics is the mega event, no one cares about Winter Olympics. XD
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
The Summer Olympics is the mega event, no one cares about Winter Olympics. XD
Mr. Nobody does.

also like I said I watch the Olympics sometimes.

wasn't 'animes marathon' at least a bit funny :(?
 
Last edited:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I know how sad it is lol

And what did you learn today?
I dont know how to write it :( just to say ... oh and I also know that when you read "Felipe" you read "e" in the end like "e" but when you speak you say that "e" like "i" Felipi :3333

Eo so Brazilera (thats how it sounds to me ... like Im Brazilian) Eq/kero ma piroka groso (something like thaat lolololol :blush)

Kat can talk with us in Portuguese already? :3c
Wanna skype ? :3c

But Kat is a girl and she has already menstruated, so she won't grow any taller lol
:-_-

Lol, don't lie, you're around 1 50.
Lol sorr Hardy, I forgot you know everything about me better than I do :XD :toc nah really I might be even more than 1,60 now cuz I was this short like 2 years ago :p


and WTF GUYS 3 pages! and those talks! :nah
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
yoo, watch toradora. thank me after. bye
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You even watched that nuno's stuff, Kat.




:oh
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
You even watched that nuno's stuff, Kat.




:oh
I havent watched anything he told me to, yet :p the things you told me to watch what was the genre ?
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I dont know how to write it :( just to say ... oh and I also know that when you read "Felipe" you read "e" in the end like "e" but when you speak you say that "e" like "i" Felipi :3333

Eo so Brazilera (thats how it sounds to me ... like Im Brazilian) Eq/kero ma piroka groso (something like thaat lolololol :blush)
What those people are teaching to you!? :yelling
They told you what the meaning of the second part of the phrase? :p

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

You even watched that nuno's stuff, Kat.




:oh
It's Toradora, it's awesome.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hmmm the last one Angel Densetsu / anime, was listed as comedy and school life on wiki.
Its a very short anime ova I think with 3 episodes.

There was something in the past but I forgot about that now.... :p

@Nuno - hah??
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top