Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Basically every girl I know who likes anime/manga loves fanservice, ecchi and cute girls.
And dislike both Kuroko and don't even know what Free! is.

So yeah.. :notsure
They're not normal in my point of view, but well... They are your friends, no comments. :XD

Anyway, Hardy listened to my voice and even asked to make children with me (who is the effeminate here? XD), I don't know why he brought up that subject. XD
So, I suppose it's a delirium caused by something illicit. :3c
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I thought you were a strong woman >_<
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
They're not normal in my point of view, but well... They are your friends, no comments. :XD

Anyway, Hardy listened to my voice and even asked to make children with me (who is the effeminate here? XD), I don't know why he brought up that subject. XD
So, I suppose it's a delirium caused by something illicit. :3c
Oh wow, so people who aren't like the people you know are not normal?

You're suck a bitch sometimes. :nah
Ok, I'll and it.
:fail
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Ofc you dont care ... your country is not even there I guess tsk tsk :derp
To be in the Winter Olympic is not pride for anyone, just need snow to be there. If your country snows, your country will be more tradition in winter sports, obvious.
Every country can participate in Summer Olympic adn the most noble sports are there. Summer Olympics is the real deal.
Slovakia has tradition in what, again? :derp
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
In being forgotten. :teehee
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
In being forgotten. :teehee
Shaddap... still better than living in oversmoking, oversexing and over everything country! :hmph
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
That doesn't make any sense.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
That doesn't make any sense.
I just made up those words ... I meant that in Netherlands you smoke weed and use drogs too much and you have lots of prostitutes and you drink too much of alcohol. Here these things are illegal so its no that dirty and the life styl is pretty much better and calmer.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I just made up those words ... I meant that in Netherlands you smoke weed and use drogs too much and you have lots of prostitutes and you drink too much of alcohol. Here these things are illegal so its no that dirty and the life styl is pretty much better and calmer.
I doubt the usage is any more than in another country..
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,074
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I wonder about that...
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Netherlands is a creepy country, I agree. You can do whatever you want. Here it would be a complete chaos. :XD
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Creepy?! :gwah

howwhatwhy?! :oh

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

Also, doesn't that mean you guys just suck? We can do everything we want and we do it in orderly fashion. You go into complete mayhem..
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Doesn't matter if it is in a orderly fashion, creepy things are creepy things. We don't do because they are creepy, besides illegal. XD
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
What kind of creepy illegal things do we do then?! :gwah
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
What kind of creepy illegal things do we do then?! :gwah

Mot much, there are worst countries. :derp

A bit of drugs and stuff never hurt anyone.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top