Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
oh stfu Leo you know nothing about my country...
About sports I know quite a few I can say that your country doesn't take the spotlight in anything.
Hockey is an exception, apparently. Good for you. :p
 
Last edited:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
About sports I know quite a few I can say that your country doesn't take the spotlight in anything.
Hockey is an exception, apparently. Good for you. :p
Go suck a soccer ball then ...
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
[screaming loudly]
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Root for Slovakia this year :zomg



Nah I dont really care about these things :XD
You don't care if you've seen them?

You don't like shiny things?

P.S. if they win I would.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
You don't care if you've seen them?

You don't like shiny things?

P.S. if they win I would.
No I havent seen prolly or I dont recall but I dont really like these "expensive" things, you know :p But Im sure they look nice
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
No I havent seen prolly or I dont recall but I dont really like these "expensive" things, you know :p But Im sure they look nice
lol I don't like them cause they're expensive either. If they were for free they'd be infinitely cooler :Haha

Yeah, very pretty imho. want some pics?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
You didn't get it ^^
no I got that you named all those cuz they are good at those sports but I srsly dont like when he makes fun of my country
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
You didn't get it ^^
Dragon ball?

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

no I got that you named all those cuz they are good at those sports but I srsly dont like when he makes fun of my country
why? it's just a country...
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
why? it's just a country...
Wrong. Its my country, my home, the place where I was born ... its not just A COUNTRY at all ... no matter how much I wanna leave it it sstill is my home... and I will defend it
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Wrong. Its my country, my home, the place where I was born ... its not just A COUNTRY at all ... no matter how much I wanna leave it it sstill is my home... and I will defend it
I don't care about suck trivial details :haha being a citizen of the solar system is enough, I shall defend that.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
We're talking about sports, deal with it more lightly. :XD
It's normal in sports discussions you provoke someone with "my country is better than yours", etc. :p
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Hee but by provoking u might hurt others :33
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
We're talking about sports, deal with it more lightly. :XD
It's normal in sports discussions you provoke someone with "my country is better than yours", etc. :p
my universe is better than yours.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Wrong. Its my country, my home, the place where I was born ... its not just A COUNTRY at all ... no matter how much I wanna leave it it sstill is my home... and I will defend it
So you wanna leave it because it sucks, but you don't like when people say bad things that are real about it?

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

Hee but by provoking u might hurt others :33
Btw, Spain's golden decade is over, they'll be terrible again now.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
So you wanna leave it because it sucks, but you don't like when people say bad things that are real about it?
she just said she likes it. I suspect you of putting words in other people mouths (especially in mafia games) :imwatchingyou
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top