charlie just like to get me riled...he's a penis in portuguesse...I'm with greg, the puck is just too small. It's normal lose its track in the middle of a ruckus/fight. XD


<3!!
Dems be fightn words, son.
.and wut nicca....huhDems be fightn words, son..

Ima get Xav ta jump ya since you know I ain't gots no time ta come down there and throw down.and wut nicca....huh![]()

Ima get Xav ta jump ya since you know I ain't gots no time ta come down there and throw down.![]()


so....a big brotha ass whippen wont hurt as much then
You knows I loves ya man <3!!

so....a big brotha ass whippen wont hurt as much then![]()



:like that hockey puckCharlie and greg are gathered in the same thread, I cannot understand anything!![]()

Charlie and greg are gathered in the same thread, I cannot understand anything!![]()


What is Spanish BR?Its almost like we speak fluent Spanish BR.![]()
What is Spanish BR?
get'tem leo..What is Spanish BR?
Seems like he knows nothing of Spanish Brazilian...get'tem leo..