Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I forget a lot of Dutch words all the time too, so I just replace them with the English versions instead. :oh
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Unbelievable... Well, I will have this experience when I go to the United States. :p
When are you going to USA? :zomg

I forget a lot of Dutch words all the time too, so I just replace them with the English versions instead. :oh
Yeah I know that feeling :XD English is amazing
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
meh
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
When are you going to USA? :zomg
Sometime between this year the next one. :nod
If I am selected by the program, which is easier by what I know. Even more with my grades. :heh
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
OMG I wish I could go to Brazil for exchange :crying But I missed my chance T_T
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
HA HA
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
OMG I wish I could go to Brazil for exchange :crying But I missed my chance T_T
Why? Did you have the chance before?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I did. I blew it.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Why? Did you have the chance before?
I mean last year was my last chance ... but my parents were too worried :fail

I cant do in next year cuz Im gonna graduate + the year after the next one (lol) the same i will graduate too :XD
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I mean last year was my last chance ... but my parents were too worried :fail

I cant do in next year cuz Im gonna graduate + the year after the next one (lol) the same i will graduate too :XD
To go to Brazil alone... I would be worried as well. :p
You don't know portuguese, it is troublesome, too.

There is it here, too. I cannot make part of the program if I'm almost graduating, but I'm at 2nd year yet. XD
Try to come here when you get adult. :nod
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Im definitely coming! I just think Brazil is amazin :zomg :wtf omg omg I love it and I havent even been there yet ! The weather sux though I dont want 40 °C the whole year :XD
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Why you consider Brazil so amazing if you haven't come here? XD
It is not that amazing, believe me. :-_-

The temperature is between 30 and 40º C throughout the year. Right now we are in period of drought, it is up to 40º C all the time. XD
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Brazil is exotic for us Europeans. :nod
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
1st I wanna see Rio! + the statue of Jesus
2nd carnival
3rd beaches
4th Amazonia
5th parties
6th I have friends there

Many reasons why to go to Brazil <3

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

Brazil is exotic for us Europeans. :nod
exactly :nod
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
There's only one reason to visit Brazil.

Nature.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Liar ! I know you just want them braziliam girls :nah
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Does this remind you of someone? :heh

 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
1st I wanna see Rio! + the statue of Jesus
2nd carnival
3rd beaches
4th Amazonia
5th parties
6th I have friends there

Many reasons why to go to Brazil <3
1st Nice, it is obligatory stop for tourists, visit Sugar Loaf as well. :)
2nd meh
3rd meh
4th meh
5th meh
6th I'm the principal of them, ain't? XD

Only two valid reasons.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Fuck the statue of Jesus, who the fuck cares.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top