Kat's Diary!

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Kat's Diary!

Kat, I'm still waiting! :sexyarf
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

Plz its a great song !

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

Kat, I'm still waiting! :sexyarf
but u like the song right ? :x3
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,003
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Kat's Diary!

Anyone with guitar skills? Try to play this on guitar, please. I'm kinda curious about the outcome anyone can come up with :XD

Stars silently tilting their heads over the night sky
Afraid of losing their glitter, flickering past our eyes
Love has set sail to fill the night's lonely hearts
And once again, the prayers of lovers echoing in the distance as soft cries

Kisses searching the lips that have been long promised
Sinfully escaping the gazes of the fated one
I know, oh I know, that I should never let go of your hands
Never letting you be alone in the dark once again

I know, oh I know, that I should heed the cries of love
Zenith of my life, my dear purpose of hope.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Kat's Diary!

but u like the song right ? :x3
Yes I do, send me moar

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

Anyone with guitar skills? Try to play this on guitar, please. I'm kinda curious about the outcome anyone can come up with :XD

Stars silently tilting their heads over the night sky
Afraid of losing their glitter, flickering past our eyes
Love has set sail to fill the night's lonely hearts
And once again, the prayers of lovers echoing in the distance as soft cries

Kisses searching the lips that have been long promised
Sinfully escaping the gazes of the fated one
I know, oh I know, that I should never let go of your hands
Never letting you be alone in the dark once again

I know, oh I know, that I should heed the cries of love
Zenith of my life, my dear purpose of hope.
I could try though I'm like beginner 101. xD Need to buy a new guitar first.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

Awww thank youuuuuuu :blush :glomp Love you too Magi-chan :toc

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

@Adi we rlly need to go to their concert ;(

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,003
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Kat's Diary!

I could try though I'm like beginner 101. xD Need to buy a new guitar first.
That'd be so cool. You can butcher it in however you wish, since it's a mess (=
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Kat's Diary!

That'd be so cool. You can butcher it in however you wish, since it's a mess (=
I'm not good with creating melodies though. xD

Kat, I'm all up for a concert!
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,003
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Kat's Diary!

I'm not good with creating melodies though. xD
It's not like I was good the slightest bit in creating the lyrics, so, risk free it is xD
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

Adi they were fcking HERE like 2 years ago or so :scry and now Rise Against in fakkin Prague and I wont be there either :emocat
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Kat's Diary!

Kat, I missed the Offspring, I get you! :comfort
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

OMG two days of studying like 14 hours ! Me is dead but gotta continue today :emocat
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,003
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Kat's Diary!

Haven't you had any prior studying done beforehand?

Ganbatte~
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

This is the first time I'm actually preparing this hard for an exam (actually the first "exam" ever)! I usually study/ do my HW at school during the breaks right before the test or so ... Study at home too but not much :XD so 14 hours is A LOT and I've been through 10 topics out of 30 so :emocat

Thank you! Im motivated so I gotta do it :arf
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,003
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Kat's Diary!

Kind of like old good me, who would pull through stuff effortlessly. Such coolness~
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

would be a shame if you were to fail!
There is like no way I could fail that! I will get an A :hee

Kind of like old good me, who would pull through stuff effortlessly. Such coolness~
Well I come back from school, sleep like 2 hours and then net, watch BB who has time for stuDYING :toc
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,003
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Kat's Diary!

Well I come back from school, sleep like 2 hours and then net, watch BB who has time for stuDYING :toc
Looking forward to you getting good results!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

Looking forward to you getting good results!
Hopefully gud ... but I still have time until the 1st of June so I have to do it :pout 1st June from 8:00-8:40 GOD BLESS ME PLS !
 
Top