Kat's Diary!

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
But only one of us can look this damn good doing it.

Hint:
It ain't you.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

Holy *** law i didn't see your post til now. How're you?

And so i don't forget my offering to the person this thread belongs to.

All hail Kat. *Salute*
YOU DONT SAY???
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That picture is great law. Well done. Round of applause.

Dat Chali x M tan too good. I ship it.
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Get on it. I want to see rough drafts in the morning or you are fired.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Delicious sausage

Btw, he isn't dead honestly. There are photos of him on set with everyone else and a new character, so it isn't like he's just going to be a part of flashbacks. I have no idea how they're going to explain that one...totally jumped the shark IMO.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Delicious sausage

Btw, he isn't dead honestly. There are photos of him on set with everyone else and a new character, so it isn't like he's just going to be a part of flashbacks. I have no idea how they're going to explain that one...totally jumped the shark IMO.
Idk he looks like he is in much pain I mean if it was Nick being eaten wouldn't it make sense to start crawling the fuck away fuck away from there lol... And also people say that he will be covered in Nick's innards and walkers won't be able to differentiate, but doesn't that only work with the zombified innards. I mean idk I was always kinda indifferent towards Glenn tbh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Idk he looks like he is in much pain I mean if it was Nick being eaten wouldn't it make sense to start crawling the fuck away fuck away from there lol... And also people say that he will be covered in Nick's innards and walkers won't be able to differentiate, but doesn't that only work with the zombified innards. I mean idk I was always kinda indifferent towards Glenn tbh
Not sure if it's pain or just shock. The camera angle is purposefully obfuscating, there's no doubt about it. He also wasn't in the In Memoriam segment on the after show and the showrunner felt the need to say that he wasn't done with being on the show in some way. They want to have their cake and eat it too. He isn't dead, and the explanation is going to be retarded.

That's what I said to you, yeah. The zombie guts mask the human odor, not fresh ones.

Yeah I don't really care about him dying honestly. There are too many characters as is.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I think the most likely thing is something that will distract the mob long enough for him to get away. Not sure what it'll be though. The other explanations of it just being a figment of Nick's imagination would be stupidly cheap IMO.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I think the most likely thing is something that will distract the mob long enough for him to get away. Not sure what it'll be though. The other explanations of it just being a figment of Nick's imagination would be stupidly cheap IMO.
Oh god if that's true :twitch:notlikethis

I was kinda skimming through episode but was rick bit as well on the hand?
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Now now, im getting ready for Ash vs The Evil Dead :derp
 
Top