goi, there is nothing to forgive. We can all make our choices, a bit saddening since i though our relationship ran deeper than what it is apparently oh well i cant make people like it seems


doesn't change the fact that you love me <3It's not a lie it's a fact , no one saying you made it boring but a funny co incidence
Oh nope I havent finished the last season :/And kattu,did you watch supernaturalthis season...woww
![]()
goi, there is nothing to forgive. We can all make our choices, a bit saddening since i though our relationship ran deeper than what it is apparently oh well i cant make people like it seems![]()

You should watch it!!!Oh nope I havent finished the last season :/

Sorry cha chu I never though you would feel bad because I told you that I don't butt sex with you![]()

yeah deep in his back, where you stabbed him
We are the best lawl!!! Our relationship run too deep!!!
Also wtf! He is m i n e ok?!
We are the best lawl!!! Our relationship run too deep!!!
ooo yeah he did but...Dean got rid off the mark yet?


Come at me!!!!Also wtf! He is m i n e ok?!
Something big...more than god!!!So another big thing happened? something with the witch?
Bring it !!!You gonna lose Go-chan, I am strong !
Yeah fan grills draw power from their vaginas but I won't loseshes gonna fuck you up dont underestimate her fangril powers

From their vaginas? Like how .... Wait what the actual fuck ? O.o

It gives grills special powers,like super sensitivity,high emotions,muscleI don't think goi tan understands how periods work


seems like panda bio is different than ourswell he doesnt study bio so to speak
---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------
kek
