While wondering when Chagi petuchan will eat him ne~ <3
Wow wtf. Chagi freakin' betrayer. Don't ever come in my presence anymoreI take it back. I don't want to be either one of your chan whatever whatevers.
Charlie we are brother in arms, and i won't accept anything else.
Ride or die?I take it back. I don't want to be either one of your chan whatever whatevers.
Charlie we are brother in arms, and i won't accept anything else.
but then he started whorin around
Always.Ride or die?
LOL... i seeI remember the times when me and Charlie were brothers in armsbut then he started whorin around
![]()
We still be bro - but I am just a hoe~!!I remember the times when me and Charlie were brothers in armsbut then he started whorin around
![]()
A hoe to tha bone breh!We still be bro - but I am just a hoe~!!
Yes but I don't act slutty!A hoe to tha bone breh!

That's exactly what a slutty person would say.Yes but I don't act slutty!![]()
Nope I disagree a slutty person would flaunt their slutty-ness.That's exactly what a slutty person would say.

TFWno you arent!


because machi tan sounds better![]()
Because Panda was holding my puppy hostage until i did.



