Well I read when I'm in the mood
What you post here between each other I just skim through \o/
btw Go-chan why me no hug ?
What you post here between each other I just skim through \o/btw Go-chan why me no hug ?

What you post here between each other I just skim through \o/
Hmmm, so I have a Slovakian girl as my slave.....the king is pleasedWell I read when I'm in the moodWhat you post here between each other I just skim through \o/
btw Go-chan why me no hug ?![]()
Oh god is it the video you sent me style ? ;-;No i came up with something fun ^>^
this meme is too old okShe can't even read what teleport does![]()
Hmm not sure if you want me as your slaveHmmm, so I have a Slovakian girl as my slave.....the king is pleased

Sad faceHmm not sure if you want me as your slave![]()
Got to 100 posts bitches
Come here my fellow school haterbtw Go-chan why me no hug ?![]()

I hate myself for choosing that subject ;-;



Rhuu-chan![]()
![]()
you guys
stats makes me cry at night.. i know the pain

Die alone bitchyou guys![]()
![]()
