YesLike holy Jesus, mother of god? ?
Im the god of salt, hani is the afk spirit and kat is jesus since she respawns so much
I don't see the need to disclose anything to youWell I never heard about your sex life,tell me some panda![]()

YesLike holy Jesus, mother of god? ?
I don't see the need to disclose anything to youWell I never heard about your sex life,tell me some panda![]()

Respawns but only on the 3rd day ?Yes
Im the god of salt, hani is the afk spirit and kat is jesus since she respawns so much
I don't see the need to disclose anything to you![]()

Then disclose kat moreI don't see the need to disclose anything to you![]()


tfw you think the trinity doesn't have integrityThen disclose kat more![]()

You did foursome with kat's bfyeah she's been dead for two games straight, respawned the third game finally
---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------
tfw you think the trinity doesn't have integrity![]()




Okaie "Rahul".the logical conclusion being that I'm not kats bf
also stop spreading chat stuff here![]()
Yeah that's what I thought ... so before a man actually cums precum is not so dangerous then? It also depends on the man because some do have sperms in precum too or so I heardPrecum is actually lube to aid in intercourse... little known fact it generally doesn't contain sperm cells in of itself, the sperm that is present is the leftovers from the man's last... 'release' that happen to be in the shaft. Ergo if you are on Empty and there isn't sperm present... precum won't pick up any on it's way out...
Why would I do that? o.oSo kat,after pregnancy test,will you break up with him ?
n oPANDA IS DATING KAT? (starts handing out posters)
It's less dangerous, but not fool proof at allYeah that's what I thought ... so before a man actually cums precum is not so dangerous then? It also depends on the man because some do have sperms in precum too or so I heard
Nope, medically speaking precum is 100% sperm free. but you're right, depends on the guy. Some guys sperm cells can live a bit longer than others... so they can get unlucky and have some in their precum. Some guys have short lived swimmers and are fine with the precum. But at the end of the day.... i'm typing pre cum a lot and i'm slowly becoming uncomfortable..Yeah that's what I thought ... so before a man actually cums precum is not so dangerous then? It also depends on the man because some do have sperms in precum too or so I heard

tfw you're right@TSPanda sureeeee brahhhhh
Anyway, you still haven't responded to my pm..... if it's buried in your tabs somewhere, it'd be swell to see your reaction xD
this was painful to readNope, medically speaking precum is 100% sperm free. but you're right, depends on the guy. Some guys sperm cells can live a bit longer than others... so they can get unlucky and have some in their precum. Some guys have short lived swimmers and are fine with the precum. But at the end of the day.... i'm typing pre cum a lot and i'm slowly becoming uncomfortable..
wow manDamn, if it makes you feel better bro I'm here for you <3
And women are like that sometimes ya know? You give them all you have ... and they just take off with your ex best friend because he lives in her area code and you decided to go to school in japan for 6 months....
....
*cries*

/jk I'm fine XD I promise i made that up lmfao feel like i have to add this before people get to intervistal
