dakimakura-chan also loves you ;--;Yes it is a thing. I would know since im in love with my girlfriend
dakimakura-chan also loves you ;--;Yes it is a thing. I would know since im in love with my girlfriend
Dont be rude nowdakimakura-chan also loves you ;--;
*Fist Bump* I'm proud of you my son, going for the older girlsIm not rushing it. Plus shes 19![]()
they grow up so fast
Lol, *Fist bump* Its awesome*Fist Bump* I'm proud of you my son, going for the older girlsthey grow up so fast
Ma boiiiiiLol, *Fist bump* Its awesome

What is love really? A lie we all tell ourselves to discount the fact that no matter what angle you look at it, humans are selfish creatures who seek to satisfy their desires in another human being that meets the qualifications? That they have the right combinations of DNA, appearance, and availability so we can have children or companion ship which is actually just a bunch of selfish desires that is woven within is as well?Can you please stop this philosophical bullshit already?
I like this, I like it alot...What is love really? A lie we all tell ourselves to discount the fact that no matter what angle you look at it, humans are selfish creatures who seek to satisfy their desires in another human being that meets the qualifications? That they have the right combinations of DNA, appearance, and availability so we can have children or companion ship which is actually just a bunch of selfish desires that is woven within is as well?
There is no love. Only Shrek.
And chocolate. Lots and lots... of chocolate...
Yeah...with this way of think,you will die aloneWhat is love really? A lie we all tell ourselves to discount the fact that no matter what angle you look at it, humans are selfish creatures who seek to satisfy their desires in another human being that meets the qualifications? That they have the right combinations of DNA, appearance, and availability so we can have children or companion ship which is actually just a bunch of selfish desires that is woven within is as well?
There is no love. Only Shrek.
And chocolate. Lots and lots... of chocolate...

Like you are going to take someone with you, when you die, eh?Yeah...with this way of thinking,you will die alone![]()



