Kat's Diary!

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I'm okay, just trying to find a film to watch. You? you sound bored...
What kind of movie do you want? I can suggest sth! Also Im not bored just fooling around here and there
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
yeah i recommend ravenous the other night to lola....it's prolly one i would to anyone wanting a thriller:thumbs
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
I'm okay, just trying to find a film to watch. You? you sound bored...


Who are you peasant? :wowsoBOB
I'm the better looking version of you :hee



I am quite upset that I have not achieved the same milestones as Yuma!

Intercourse with a girl 2 years older than me has been added to the list :cheez
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@goldb watch The Revenant it's out on putlocker good quality too
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
I'm the better looking version of you :hee





I am quite upset that I have not achieved the same milestones as Yuma!

Intercourse with a girl 2 years older than me has been added to the list :cheez
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@goldb watch The Revenant it's out on putlocker good quality too
You can do it buddy!
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Whats so cool about having an older girlfriend ? :XD grow up plz
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Okay, I'm not asking for suggestions, I have a watch list; just tying to choose something from there but thanks! :wowsoBOB
 
Top