Chinese is not a language though, they'll probably teach you MandarinWell, if everything goes according to the plan of mine then I will go to Czech Republic to study Chinese and English as double-major

Chinese is not a language though, they'll probably teach you MandarinWell, if everything goes according to the plan of mine then I will go to Czech Republic to study Chinese and English as double-major

Yeah well whatever! Hey Fifo you in England now right?Chinese is not a language though, they'll probably teach you Mandarin![]()
Nice! You have friends there or are you going to visit like cities or sth?Yeah. Hopefully I'll go to Scotland in the semester break.
I have a friend who lives there in Falkirk. I'll be staying in his house if I end up going.Nice! You have friends there or are you going to visit like cities or sth?
When do you plan to go?Nice, I'm planning on going to England actually but like I have no idea if that will happen cuz everytime I get excited about something, it always fails >_<


