KATSU !

Bohemia22

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2008
Messages
674
Reaction score
208
Gender
Male
Country
Czech Republic
Yeah, as a relief from all the 429 colorings, here's an easy panel of Deidy. I did everything, from lineart to coloring this time. Wow my first fanart ever O_o.

The speaking bubble is overdone, I went berserk a bit too much. :tem
 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
lol, beautiful speaking bubble art. Sure it's a bit much, but it does look cool. As for this coloring as a whole, I think it looks great. I'm just not used to seeing Deidara with this facial expression. Well, keep up the good work Bohemia, and just out of curiosity, will you be coloring another chapter for the Zarosaki guys anytime soon?
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
cool!
 

Bohemia22

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2008
Messages
674
Reaction score
208
Gender
Male
Country
Czech Republic
lol, beautiful speaking bubble art. Sure it's a bit much, but it does look cool. As for this coloring as a whole, I think it looks great. I'm just not used to seeing Deidara with this facial expression. Well, keep up the good work Bohemia, and just out of curiosity, will you be coloring another chapter for the Zarosaki guys anytime soon?
We've been working on Gaiden for a year and now first 2 chapters are nearly complete.
 

killbill

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
759
Reaction score
82
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
excellent job man..deidara looks really cool..
 

VASSiLi

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
2,479
Reaction score
4,011
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
ye, nice job. I like it ^^
 

The Exa

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
266
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
4 years Bohemia, 4 years..
 
Top