- Joined
- May 20, 2018
- Messages
- 1,751
- Reaction score
- 5,157
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Ashura since Omega has barely started its true fights I believe.top 5 fights on which one? kengan omega or ashura?
Ashura since Omega has barely started its true fights I believe.top 5 fights on which one? kengan omega or ashura?
Ok my top fights wereAshura since Omega has barely started its true fights I believe.
Nice, mines are pretty much the same:Ok my top fights were
Cosmos vs akouya
Ohma vs raian
wakatsuki vs julious
agito vs kuroki
sekibayashi vs muteba
Did you have any fights that there were super close for you to be placed in the top 5 fights of your preference?Nice, mines are pretty much the same:
- Agito vs Gaolang
- Cosmo vs Akoya
- Agito vs Kuroki
- Wakatsuki vs Julius
- Ohma vs Raian
Though it's really hard to say since pretty much all the fights in the tournament were really good.
Yeah, I did. Some of them were: Agito vs Okubo (that grappling sequence was soo good ), Kuroki vs Setsuna (Setsuna's past, his craziness and the overall sequence of the fight was really good too, not to mention I wasn't expecting Kuroki to win), Sekibayashi vs Muteba (Muteba showing that respect for Sekibayashi's manliness at the end and finishing him with his own terms) and Rei vs Sawpaing (Sawpaing's reasons and motivation for fighting were really noble, I wish he had won that fight, but I can't be helped, Rei was simply better).Did you have any fights that there were super close for you to be placed in the top 5 fights of your preference?
Yeah wakatsuki vs ohma , sekibayashi vs kiozan and cosmos vs ohma.Yeah, I did. Some of them were: Agito vs Okubo (that grappling sequence was soo good ), Kuroki vs Setsuna (Setsuna's past, his craziness and the overall sequence of the fight was really good too, not to mention I wasn't expecting Kuroki to win), Sekibayashi vs Muteba (Muteba showing that respect for Sekibayashi's manliness at the end and finishing him with his own terms) and Rei vs Sawpaing (Sawpaing's reasons and motivation for fighting were really noble, I wish he had won that fight, but I can't be helped, Rei was simply better).
What about you? Did you have any fight that came close to be in top 5?
I see. I just found this on Reddit and I thought I definitely had to post a link here for you to see it. Just check it, the comments too, you won't be disappointed. Best tier list in historyYeah wakatsuki vs ohma , sekibayashi vs kiozan and cosmos vs ohma.

It is all about the glutesI see. I just found this on Reddit and I thought I definitely had to post a link here for you to see it. Just check it, the comments too, you won't be disappointed. Best tier list in history

Kuroki at F though. He said during the tournament he was green, now we know what he was talking about, lol.It is all about the glutes![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You do not need the web when you have muteba lolKuroki at F though. He said during the tournament he was green, now we know what he was talking about, lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Alright, here we go. Chapter 65 is up @LaserBeam @Kato756 @BlackTiger @ukimix
![]()
MangaDex
Read comics and manga online at MangaDex, with high quality images and support creators and translators!mangadex.org
Enjoy!![]()
Yeah, the guy is just a walking encyclopedia at this point, lol. How can someone tell if another person is Asian, as well as his age just from the smell alone? More so when that person is dozens of meters away. Honestly, that's just ridiculous, no matter how much evolved your sense of smell isYou do not need the web when you have muteba lol
So this guy style is unpredictable like when rihito was expecting a right or left hand attack and he got hit by a leg attack
What worries me is not that he managed to tear the tennis ball like i bet even rihito could slashing the ball but what he did was he cut the tennis balls and form shapes right into the lines pieces which means the dude has a really good precisionYeah, the guy is just a walking encyclopedia at this point, lol. How can someone tell if another person is Asian, as well as his age just from the smell alone? More so when that person is dozens of meters away. Honestly, that's just ridiculous, no matter how much evolved your sense of smell is
This guy comes from Konoha, I'm telling you. The symbol he wore on his forehead during the flashback in which he was full disguised as a ninja was awfully similar
Falcon tearing tennis balls in front of someone like Rihito. He must be like:
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
His favorite food is chicken rice lol to be honest who doesn't like chicken? but i do not like rice that much with chicken i usually like either fried potatoes with it or mashed potatoes.Yeah, the guy is just a walking encyclopedia at this point, lol. How can someone tell if another person is Asian, as well as his age just from the smell alone? More so when that person is dozens of meters away. Honestly, that's just ridiculous, no matter how much evolved your sense of smell is
This guy comes from Konoha, I'm telling you. The symbol he wore on his forehead during the flashback in which he was full disguised as a ninja was awfully similar
Falcon tearing tennis balls in front of someone like Rihito. He must be like:
![]()
Whats oc?Purgatory continues to be a bad meme for me
The guy is a milionaire asian playboy magician with a secret debt to his master.
That screams OC for me
Right, he has really good precision. Although I also think Rihito has improved a lot in his training with the Beard, so we might see way more refined moves in this match coming from him too.What worries me is not that he managed to tear the tennis ball like i bet even rihito could slashing the ball but what he did was he cut the tennis balls and form shapes right into the lines pieces which means the dude has a really good precision
I don't like chickenHis favorite food is chicken rice lol to be honest who doesn't like chicken? but i do not like rice that much with chicken i usually like either fried potatoes with it or mashed potatoes.
I actually like this stuff he exposes more details about the character like how was he what did he do where he was coming from his family background i think stuff like this is what makes kengan so good usually details like those are been skipped by the majority of manga out there minus few ones like one piece.Right, he has really good precision. Although I also think Rihito has improved a lot in his training with the Beard, so we might see way more refined moves in this match coming from him too.
I don't like chicken
Just kidding, I really like it too, but seriously that was so extra. What do we have is: one rich Asian Ninja Boi with ugly fingers that really likes chicken rice. Bruh...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't think it is a bad theme but i noticed there is not as much as the tension of death there was in ashura but i quess that was the progression because nogi changed the rules after tokita's fake death.Purgatory continues to be a bad meme for me
The guy is a milionaire asian playboy magician with a secret debt to his master.
That screams OC for me
Yeah, background information for a newly introduced character is always nice to have and Kengan usually does it pretty well. It makes you feel that they're more than just pieces that are there to fight and gives more insight into their personality and motives. In many cases it even lets you sympathize with them (for example in Sawpaing's case). That's one of the things I like about this series, besides the amazing action and choreography, as well as other things.I actually like this stuff he exposes more details about the character like how was he what did he do where he was coming from his family background i think stuff like this is what makes kengan so good usually details like those are been skipped by the majority of manga out there minus few ones like one piece.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I just read it lolYeah, background information for a newly introduced character is always nice to have and Kengan usually does it pretty well. It makes you feel that they're more than just pieces that are there to fight and gives more insight into their personality and motives. In many cases it even lets you sympathize with them (for example in Sawpaing's case). That's one of the things I like about this series, besides the amazing action and choreography, as well as other things.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Chapter's up @LaserBeam @Kato756 @BlackTiger @ukimix
![]()
MangaDex
Read comics and manga online at MangaDex, with high quality images and support creators and translators!mangadex.org
Don't need to say it, but enjoy!![]()
He's a nerd that took fantasy way too seriously. Can't say it worked badly for him though since so far he's putting that work, but I think Rihito is going to start gaining the advantage by next chapter. He still hasn't used Razor's Edge, and some insight was put into his footwork in this chapter. Who knows what he's going to pull. Maybe a Razor's Edge with his feet? Idk.I just read it lol
Falcon is a funny guy
2/2 of purgatory guys so far are memelords

It is amazing these guys knew that kuroki was his master like wtf? I quess toyoda itadamisu is really great at getting infoHe's a nerd that took fantasy way too seriously. Can't say it worked badly for him though since so far he's putting that work, but I think Rihito is going to start gaining the advantage by next chapter. He still hasn't used Razor's Edge, and some insight was put into his footwork in this chapter. Who knows what he's going to pull. Maybe a Razor's Edge with his feet? Idk.
Also, the Beard keeps getting praised and hyped even when he's not even there. As if being called the Devil Lance and being a plot armour destroyer wasn't badass enough, now he's even called a ninja master![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Here is a meme i did in the reddit forum of kengan lolHe's a nerd that took fantasy way too seriously. Can't say it worked badly for him though since so far he's putting that work, but I think Rihito is going to start gaining the advantage by next chapter. He still hasn't used Razor's Edge, and some insight was put into his footwork in this chapter. Who knows what he's going to pull. Maybe a Razor's Edge with his feet? Idk.
Also, the Beard keeps getting praised and hyped even when he's not even there. As if being called the Devil Lance and being a plot armour destroyer wasn't badass enough, now he's even called a ninja master![]()