| Kenshin Himura | vs | Seto Kaiba |
|
| Kenshin Himura | vs | Seto Kaiba |
|
I am voting for KENSHIN HIMURA here.....![]()
Vote for the peace-loving wanderer! Kenshin Himura!![]()
![]()
![]()

........Awesome pictures.......BTW , is that awesome girl his wife ? 

At least explain his character here........not just pics....LAZY BUM........Do it right now.....
what else could anyone ask for?! 

Go watch the first 2-4 episodes and you'll see what I mean 
unless of course! it's the real one 




--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Finally I voted for him@DiMaria Yesta Are you seriously considering to root for Kaiba knowing he likes to screw the rules, being a mod yourself?
Vote Kenshin! he plays by the rules!![]()
![]()
Gomen, Sky-aniki!
I like the part where they all sound like kenshin is giving them the vitamin D.A vote well spent
give the anime a try.. i'm sure you'll like it. even just the first episode
the goofiness, the bad-ass-ery, the speeches, ughhhhhh there's too much on my mind that it's all jumbled.. just think of every good thing in mangas nowadays and combine them, then you'll have an idea of what RK is.
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---![]()
@DiMaria Yesta Are you seriously considering to root for Kaiba knowing he likes to screw the rules, being a mod yourself?--- Double Post Merged, ---
Vote Kenshin! he plays by the rules!![]()
![]()
it's also more funny in japanese.. with kenshin saying his signature line "Oro?"I like the part where they all sound like kenshin is giving them the vitamin D.
Ah. Oh. Uh. Eek.
Pfffft. I won't vote on these 2. Like em both for different reasons


I would prefer subbed episodes over dubbed...it's also more funny in japanese.. with kenshin saying his signature line "Oro?"
it's cool hearing his speeches in the english dubbed versions. once you get used to it, you read the subs with his voice when watching japanese versions.
For everyone interested to watch the whole series


..Dubbed ruins the originality , sometimes even changing the meaning....

.true... I prefer watching subbed as well. but I grew up watching english dubbed versions so I read his speeches with his english dubbed voice.I would prefer subbed episodes over dubbed.....Dubbed ruins the originality , sometimes even changing the meaning....





