Finished S2 of RWBY. Things start to get serious, huh? This was an awesome season for me, RWBY has a great mix of different genres. Can't get enough of the comedy though, Ruby is excellent in that particular department.
Have I ever mentioned that the S2 opening is sick as f*?
I hope you don't mind the image spam.
So true, Ruby. So true.
















I can't dance either...
Jaune
HILARIOUS XDDDD
Glynda is a young, gorgeous McGonagall in my eyes. 
You are!
LOL, this reminded me of Escanor vs. Meliodas
EPIC!
HANDS OFF OF WEISS!!!!
HELL YEAH, Weiss giving this guy the Gaara treatment!
Who is Weiss again?
Just who is Raven? Why is she so badass? The girl whom Yang fought instantly recognized her and fled asap. She was scared to death. Boy... this is looking good.
Ironwood is now head of security. This calls for some major fuck up from his side. And Ozpin will be in trouble once this is all over. >.<"
I don't think any character stood out in S2, they were all doing fine. Jaune and Pyrrha were great besides the main cast members imo.
GIVE ME RAVEN ARTS!



Have I ever mentioned that the S2 opening is sick as f*?I hope you don't mind the image spam.
So true, Ruby. So true.

















Just look at these wonderful women 
Happy Blake.

Happy Blake.

lol
I can't dance either...

Jaune 

I approve. I just approve. You have no freaking idea about how much I approve dis.


HILARIOUS XDDDD
Glynda is a young, gorgeous McGonagall in my eyes. 
Weiss <3
<3
<3
Blake's pose 

Oh god, Ruby...

You are!
Epic Weiss is epic! <3
This is such a beautiful scene!
Yang being Yang =)
Oh... hello there lady 

LOL, this reminded me of Escanor vs. Meliodas
EPIC! Oh, hello there again, nice lady!
Weiss <3
Holy shit, Blake showed some superb moves there. 

HELL YEAH, Weiss giving this guy the Gaara treatment!
The embodiment of badassery...
This is what I thought when I saw her: "You, woman, have a 99.9% success rate to let me forget about Weiss!"
This is what I thought when I saw her: "You, woman, have a 99.9% success rate to let me forget about Weiss!"

Who is Weiss again?

Ironwood is now head of security. This calls for some major fuck up from his side. And Ozpin will be in trouble once this is all over. >.<"
I don't think any character stood out in S2, they were all doing fine. Jaune and Pyrrha were great besides the main cast members imo.
GIVE ME RAVEN ARTS!






I must admit, I didn't like her so much in the beginning, but she is slowly growing on me. A little bit too strict for an onesan. Doubt she will climb the ranks of my favorite characters. However, I absolutely love her interactions with Qrow, who on the other hand is - without any doubt - one of my favorite characters.



A very unfortunate outcome for a tajutsu-based fighter. : /