#kickxi0

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
:ninja
Is that your thread Vici ?:cookiestare
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
:ninja
Is that your thread Vici ?:cookiestare
Nope, I just casually write here sometimes I'm not such great person to come up with such title and content...

Dunno who's the creator of this thread but it's really someone as Amazing as this Plot..

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@xi0 Did you hear anything about


:?bunny
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
@xi0 Did you hear anything about


:?bunny
Yeah I was curious about how it would be received, 90% on Steam. :zomg Looks pretty good if you're into turn-based/JRPG type games. Will probably look into it after I'm done with Dying Light. Been playing Co-Op with Totinona/Gus/Knight this past weekend. Hopefully I can clean my plate for when Wolfenstein 2 comes out in a few weeks. :pogchamp

Still playing through Tyranny?
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Still playing through Tyranny?
NahhI ended it at the end I grow tired of my current allies and how they praise themselves despite I was the one doing all job for them I went with Anarchy ending and say fuck to the world and go on war against every faction in the game..

Don't get me wrong I think I get pretty good ending I remain Loyal for " Kyros " and the place that I visit have ended up pretty well also thanks to my decisions

Will probably look into it after I'm done with Dying Light. Been playing Co-Op with Totinona/Gus/Knight this past weekend. Hopefully I can clean my plate for when Wolfenstein 2 comes out in a few weeks. :pogchamp
I remember getting platinum on this one was hard :D

Pretty solid title If I may say it myself ( and I'm not saying it because it's a Polish game or my close Friend was in the team that was creating it :wowsoBOB )

The only triggering thing about this is that they Respawn all the fucken time... ( I wouldn't mind if that would occur only at night ) that make exploration really painful tbh..

Best Quest: You bring an Alcohol for a guy that needs it for his wife the conclusion of that Quest is just :D

Yeah I was curious about how it would be received, 90% on Steam. :zomg Looks pretty good if you're into turn-based/JRPG type games.
I love such games and the battle system look like the one I enjoyed the most + there's Fishing :D

I will have it soon so I will be able to learn more about it :edumacated
I've already can say what character I will like definetelly by watching trailer:blush


I love Gunslingers :heh
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
@xi0 and Vici too, are either of you going to play Shadow of War? Good call on Wolfenstein btw. The trailer looks fantastic. Certainly a title I'm going to pick up.
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
@xi0 and Vici too, are either of you going to play Shadow of War? Good call on Wolfenstein btw. The trailer looks fantastic. Certainly a title I'm going to pick up.
I kinda want to play it. Stuff like that's my jimmy jam man. It looks cool, doubt I could afford though lol
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
NahhI ended it at the end I grow tired of my current allies and how they praise themselves despite I was the one doing all job for them I went with Anarchy ending and say fuck to the world and go on war against every faction in the game..

Don't get me wrong I think I get pretty good ending I remain Loyal for " Kyros " and the place that I visit have ended up pretty well also thanks to my decisions
Well I mean, you still finished it! Was is it as good as Pillars of Eternity? How long would you say your playthrough lasted?

I remember getting platinum on this one was hard :D

Pretty solid title If I may say it myself ( and I'm not saying it because it's a Polish game or my close Friend was in the team that was creating it :wowsoBOB )

The only triggering thing about this is that they Respawn all the fucken time... ( I wouldn't mind if that would occur only at night ) that make exploration really painful tbh..

Best Quest: You bring an Alcohol for a guy that needs it for his wife the conclusion of that Quest is just :D
What was the requirement for platinum?

Yeah, it's a pretty great game. Perfect to play with a group of friends. We decided to play on Normal (Tina was spooked) though I sort of regret it at this point. The little I played on Hard seemed more fun. Most of the game feels a bit too easy, going out at night isn't really risky enough, etc.

Polish power :pogchamp But yeah, looking forward to a potential sequel, as it seems inevitable with how popular the game remains. Seems Polish devs have a good thing going on lately. :wowsoBOB

Respawn seemed more obvious and annoying in the Slums. Well, you're a lot weaker then so it's natural to be too slow to kill enemies. And yeah, that quest was pretty funny. I figured out that he was just boozing, but wasn't expecting him to have friends in there. :lmao

I love such games and the battle system look like the one I enjoyed the most + there's Fishing :D

I will have it soon so I will be able to learn more about it :edumacated
I've already can say what character I will like definetelly by watching trailer:blush


I love Gunslingers :heh
Well, looks like you might get to it before me, so let me know how good it is. :utsunegamer

Yeah, really impressive guns, for sure. :kappa
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@xi0 and Vici too, are either of you going to play Shadow of War? Good call on Wolfenstein btw. The trailer looks fantastic. Certainly a title I'm going to pick up.
If I do it won't be at full price. I have Shadow of Mordor still sitting in my Steam Library untouched. Plus, fuck WB Games... one of the worst, if not the worst publishers going on today. The entire development of this title has had a ton of controversy, from loot box pay2win shit or them "accidentally" profiting off of a charity DLC for a producer who died during development. They had so much good-will going on prior to this too, most anti-hype shit ever.

Did you play The New Order or The Old Blood at least? Highly recommend the former at least.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Well I mean, you still finished it! Was is it as good as Pillars of Eternity? How long would you say your playthrough lasted?


What was the requirement for platinum?

Yeah, it's a pretty great game. Perfect to play with a group of friends. We decided to play on Normal (Tina was spooked) though I sort of regret it at this point. The little I played on Hard seemed more fun. Most of the game feels a bit too easy, going out at night isn't really risky enough, etc.

Polish power :pogchamp But yeah, looking forward to a potential sequel, as it seems inevitable with how popular the game remains. Seems polish devs have a good thing going on lately. :wowsoBOB

Respawn seemed more obvious and annoying in the Slums. Well, you're a lot weaker then so it's natural to be too slow to kill enemies. And yeah, that quest was pretty funny. I knew something fishy was going on, but wasn't expecting him to have friends in there. :lmao


Well, looks like you might get to it before me, so let me know how good it is. :utsunegamer

Yeah, really impressive guns, for sure. :kappa
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If I do it won't be at full price. I have Shadow of Mordor still sitting in my Steam Library untouched. Plus, fuck WB Games... one of the worst, if not the worst publishers going on today. The entire development of this title has had a ton of controversy, from loot box pay2win shit or them "accidentally" profiting off of a charity DLC for a producer who died during development. They had so much good-will going on prior to this too, most anti-hype shit ever.

Did you play The New Order or The Old Blood at least? Highly recommend the former at least.
I've played New Order. Might pick up Old Blood if it's worth it.

I get the controversy behind SoW and WB and hell unlike a studio like Hello Games with No Man's Sky they might not be able to redeem themselves as a studio. But damn that game looks good... it's a dilema for me.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I get the controversy behind SoW and WB and hell unlike a studio like Hello Games with No Man's Sky they might not be able to redeem themselves as a studio. But damn that game looks good... it's a dilema for me.
They "fixed" the DLC issue. But even if I didn't want to play Mordor first, I wouldn't be buying it on release. Only way to show these companies reality is with your wallet. And if the invasions system really is as bad as it seems with these lootboxes, I'll have no issue not avoiding it completely. Even if I decide not to participate and buy these lootboxes, buying the game is still giving the publisher money. :lulzobito
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
They "fixed" the DLC issue. But even if I didn't want to play Mordor first, I wouldn't be buying it on release. Only way to show these companies reality is with your wallet. And if the invasions system really is as bad as it seems with these lootboxes, I'll have no issue not avoiding it completely. Even if I decide not to participate and buy these lootboxes, buying the game is still giving the publisher money. :lulzobito
I must not have been following the news of this game as much as I thought :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I must not have been following the news of this game as much as I thought :XD
Since E3 it's been a complete shitshow. But it'll probably still sell well because it's LoTR, and not everyone follows these kinds of industry things as closely either, and are only looking to play games. Don't get me wrong, the actual game might be fantastic after all, but preordering, buying deluxe editions, season passes, paying full-price, etc can really only embolden these kinds of less desirable practices. Ethical and quality developers/publishers are becoming too rare these days. Not everyone can be Polish (:kappa) powerhouses like CD Projekt Red or Techland, who offer massive expansion DLCs at reasonable prices, or give DLC away for free for games a year+ after they've been released. No, if you play a AAA title it's more likely to be in spite of shitbag companies like EA or WB.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Since E3 it's been a complete shitshow. But it'll probably still sell well because it's LoTR, and not everyone follows these kinds of industry things as closely either, and are only looking to play games. Don't get me wrong, the actual game might be fantastic after all, but preordering, buying deluxe editions, season passes, paying full-price, etc can really only embolden these kinds of less desirable practices. Ethical and quality developers/publishers are becoming too rare these days. Not everyone can be Polish (:kappa) powerhouses like CD Projekt Red or Techland, who offer massive expansion DLCs at reasonable prices, or give DLC away for free for games a year+ after they've been released. No, if you play a AAA title it's more likely to be in spite of shitbag companies like EA or WB.
It makes me appreciate Indie devs like Rockstar. And devs like Blizzard a bit more tbh. Respawn Entertainment dod some great support work and continues to do so with Titanfall. Hell, No Man's Sky (littlle biased :kappa ) was a shitshow at launch but HG have done so much for the community in improving their game.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It makes me appreciate Indie devs like Rockstar. And devs like Blizzard a bit more tbh. Respawn Entertainment dod some great support work and continues to do so with Titanfall.
Rockstar isn't Indie :lmao. They generally do great work, but they're kind of being stupid with GTA Online, ruining the mod scene because they want to force people into buying Shark dollars instead of allowing people who paid full price to make their own fun. And now that it seems something similar will be added to Red Dead Redemption 2, makes me less upset about that series never coming to PC. :residentsleeper

Titanfall seems criminally underlooked, especially the sequel. Shame.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Rockstar isn't Indie :lmao. They generally do great work, but they're kind of being stupid with GTA Online, ruining the mod scene because they want to force people into buying Shark dollars instead of allowing people who paid full price to make their own fun. And now that it seems something similar will be added to Red Dead Redemption 2, makes me less upset about that series never coming to PC. :residentsleeper

Titanfall seems criminally underlooked, especially the sequel. Shame.
Wtf how would that even work in a game like RDR :lmao

So even if they aren't Indie RS did do great work up until Hiests. I would have been happy if they stopped there. After that things got a little out of hand.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Wtf how would that even work in a game like RDR :lmao

So even if they aren't Indie RS did do great work up until Hiests. I would have been happy if they stopped there. After that things got a little out of hand.
Don't ask me, I just saw some blurbs online about it. <_>

Well, the issue there is that Rockstar was trying to combat mod use in the online portion of the game, but ended up initially banning all of them or some shit. It's not as bad as it was supposedly, but still rather scummy. They're basically trying to force the re-playability aspect in the online area, when plenty of people want nothing to do with that. And unfortunately it makes sense, since the big money-making games these days are multiplayer ones.

Well, at least they're not Bethesda, trying to get people to pay for mods... :errr
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
@xi0 and Vici too, are either of you going to play Shadow of War? Good call on Wolfenstein btw. The trailer looks fantastic. Certainly a title I'm going to pick up.
I really don't know I have some other titles as well on my list that I will play it and later I may just lose my interest because something good will show up :teehee
Well I mean, you still finished it! Was is it as good as Pillars of Eternity? How long would you say your playthrough lasted?
It was something around 60 hours ( I took my time reading every stuff plus playing on Path of the Damned from the start also increase that because some fights have lasted really long )

Honestly I Dunno I would say that I have enjoyed PoE more but both games are worth giving a shot.

Yeah, really impressive guns, for sure. :kappa
Two Guns :derp


What have you two done with my thread :biblethump:epicfacepalm
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I really don't know I have some other titles as well on my list that I will play it and later I may just lose my interest because something good will show up :teehee

It was something around 60 hours ( I took my time reading every stuff plus playing on Path of the Damned from the start also increase that because some fights have lasted really long )

Honestly I Dunno I would say that I have enjoyed PoE more but both games are worth giving a shot.


Two Guns :derp


What have you two done with my thread :biblethump:epicfacepalm
Tell me you wouldn't take Video Game talk over Fairy Tail talk any day...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I really don't know I have some other titles as well on my list that I will play it and later I may just lose my interest because something good will show up :teehee
Anything else besides Battle Chasers that has piqued your interest?
What have you two done with my thread :biblethump:epicfacepalm
Idk, he just barged in and then I just kept going... oops :e3
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Anything else besides Battle Chasers that has piqued your interest?

Idk, he just barged in and then I just kept going... oops :e3
U fokin wot m8

:woo
 
Top