#kickxi0

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
You can also write something in my thread instead of throwing one like after another at ma face. I'm starting to feel rather uncomfortable...




 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
You can also write something in my thread instead of throwing one like after another at ma face. I'm starting to feel rather uncomfortable...






I'm just shy and not worthy to write in your thread that's why I only leaving likes :emocat


I think that I should really turn on some of the notifications :notamused
 
Last edited:

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
PLEASE POST THE SECOND PART :arf:hurr
@xi0 this person is asking me to violate MH rules :kappa

I may look for it later much later I will be busy with WWWR first :errr
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Emperor Spriggan ( it's not that comics )




@gnut
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
@xi0 this person is asking me to violate MH rules :kappa

I may look for it later much later I will be busy with WWWR first :errr
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Emperor Spriggan ( it's not that comics )




@gnut
......
Ok,that's the second best thing I've woken up to all week :wub
 

Ice devil slayer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
1,387
Reaction score
2,534
Age
28
Country
France
I know we don't know each other's that much and all but you read sns right ???
 
Top