First week of November!
Jellyfish sushi!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And here in Poland Winter is coming 
I saw that editThat viewsAnd here in Poland Winter is coming
![]()
Please stay warm o/
Still, I envy you, last time I saw a sun was Monday or Tuesday I think.
My "Don't catch a cold 2018/19" plan was already set in motion 
I hope you are still supporting me! 
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

sorry for late replyDo you have any new photos for us @Kiki![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I was thinking the same few minutes ago!That last one is so pretty! Kind of looks like a plant we can find underwater~

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Did you try to search by Google Images?ah it looks like sea anemone. but it's not plant, no. it's an animal![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
thank you very much! Please stop by more often in the futureThese are some great shots, my dude.

sorry for super late reply Lina-chanDid you try to search by Google Images?![]()
not yet : ( will try to later today!--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---

but I hope you liked it

Me tooMorning Glory is a beautiful flower, can't wait for yours to blossom![]()



I'm waiting too thenMe too
I bought mix seeds, consisted of 10 seeds. Of 10, only 1 is growing. So I dont know what color the flowers will be. It is exciting to wait for them![]()
Take a good care of it 
As for the anemone-like flowers, I couldnt search for google image. My wifi sucks![]()



yes haha those typical plants you can find in the Wonderland. btw I have found the species name: Pteris vittata. It's a fern.Almost looks like one of those magical plants with the curly ends haha. So pretty though!!
Do you also photography humans or animals by the way?
