- Joined
- Sep 11, 2006
- Messages
- 124
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Alright, well having the first black character in Naruto was kinda weird, since it was so random. But lets observe it a little, ... I was going to post this like... 2 weeks ago but never got around to it.. but whatever. anyways,
So, His name or 'nickname' is Killerbee, and he raps, alright cool.
lets look at the name Killerbee for a second now....
"Killer bee" is usually a colloquial reference to the africanized bee.
Kishi might be a Wu tang fan too?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJOf7WFNjm8
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wu-Tang_Killa_Bees:_The_Swarm
Killerbee was also a nickname for several black MLB baseball pros on the astros.
Killerbee was also a nickname for the starting defense lineup on the Miami dolphins a long time ago... The starters we're all black.
So I'm just kinda standing here at this point, why did kishi have to make the first black character in Naruto so stereotypical? and don't get me wrong, I don't really care, it's just kinda like Why???
anyways I'd like to hear your views on 'The issue'
So, His name or 'nickname' is Killerbee, and he raps, alright cool.
lets look at the name Killerbee for a second now....
"Killer bee" is usually a colloquial reference to the africanized bee.
Kishi might be a Wu tang fan too?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJOf7WFNjm8
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wu-Tang_Killa_Bees:_The_Swarm
Killerbee was also a nickname for several black MLB baseball pros on the astros.
Killerbee was also a nickname for the starting defense lineup on the Miami dolphins a long time ago... The starters we're all black.
So I'm just kinda standing here at this point, why did kishi have to make the first black character in Naruto so stereotypical? and don't get me wrong, I don't really care, it's just kinda like Why???

anyways I'd like to hear your views on 'The issue'