Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 180 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I don't expect Kokushibou or Akaza level of refinement in Muzan's fighting skills. He'll likely be similar to an incredibly powerful animal - immense speed, immense strength, immense durability.
Yoriichi can't have been stronger when he overwhelmed Muzan per say, but he was certainly more skilled.
 

Gladiolus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2019
Messages
507
Reaction score
1,376
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
"Then die right now. Go to the side of the family you killed." Wew, Muzan is such a savage when he wants. Such disrespect to Tamayo. Seeing her die was a bit sad, but I cannot help but to think that the emotional impact would had been stronger if Tamayo would have appeared more in the series.
I'm gonna miss Michael Jackson Muzan, but this albino, long-haired Muzan looks really cool, so I welcome the change. I'm sure all those fodder demon slayers that he slaughtered don't find his new appearence that awesome, however...

I wonder if Yushiro has become insane due Tamayo's death or if he has sense her death and has been taken by wrath. Either way I don't predict a good future for him, I wouldn't be surprised if he goes berserk and kills the demon slayers who are with him in his rage.
 

Gladiolus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2019
Messages
507
Reaction score
1,376
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
The question is how many important characters are going to die in the hands of this smooth criminal?
All of them, except for Murata-san, who will be revealed as the true heir of Yoriichi and the one to finally destroy Muzan with his Breath of the Sun form number 14 after everyone else has been butchered
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
The question is how many important characters are going to die in the hands of this smooth criminal?
I expect Himejima and obanai to die. I am not sure who will die. I can also see Sakonji dieng when Muzan figure out Nezuko hiding place.
 
Last edited:

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
On how they will rediscover 13th breath: remember how every demon has acess to part of Muzans memories?
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
Just want to say anyone realise this chapter that Giyu didn t seem shock nor react at all at the deaths of Genya,Tokito and rengoku. Yet he feel sads and upset at Shinobu when she dies. Before Tanjiro,I guess you could say Shinobu is closest thing Giyu got to a friend after Sabito death and before he met Tanjiro.
 

DJBlitzkrieg

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2017
Messages
129
Reaction score
74
Country
Venezuela
On how they will rediscover 13th breath: remember how every demon has acess to part of Muzans memories?
Inherited memories are a thing, If Yoriichi did show the 13th form to Sumiyoshi then Tanjiro can rediscover it through an inherited memory.
 

Laminariales

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2017
Messages
393
Reaction score
395
Gender
Female
Country
Akatsuki
The drug worked on the guy muzan turned to distract tanjirou effect = back to human, muzan disloved it so unless it's extended release = no effect, appetite opener.

Nezuko: I don't think she'll resist but again her biology is different than most demons
 

Ace

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2016
Messages
180
Reaction score
283
Age
35
Country
Canada
So if this is a prediction thread, who do you guys think is going to die in the next battle.
Mitsuri
OR
Iguno
idk how to make polls so im just going to ask the question
 

Laminariales

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2017
Messages
393
Reaction score
395
Gender
Female
Country
Akatsuki
So if this is a prediction thread, who do you guys think is going to die in the next battle.
Mitsuri
OR
Iguno
idk how to make polls so im just going to ask the question
I leave it in wani's-sensei opportunistic predator claws

Iguro.... Obanai iguro
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
So if this is a prediction thread, who do you guys think is going to die in the next battle.
Mitsuri
OR
Iguno
idk how to make polls so im just going to ask the question
I think neither vs 4th moon

Against Muzan all bets are off but shes the fanservice girl, and the author has already killed a waifu and blinded another so I think she be safs
 

everythingnice

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2019
Messages
528
Reaction score
808
Gender
Female
Country
Fairy Tail
I want Nezuko to be the main to defeat Muzan in the end, and I also want to see Zenitsu back in action.
 

Ace

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2016
Messages
180
Reaction score
283
Age
35
Country
Canada
If anything, of all the pillars that are left, I'm pretty sure the majority would want Mitsuri and Giyuu to survive, just based off popularity since out of the 5 that are alive its safe to say that those 2 are the only fan favorites remaining. Muzan being in acton tho pretty much flips this upside down. Muzan on the move which now means the first person he encounters before UM4 goes down is going die, period. So pray to God right now that big demon daddy doesn't run into you're favorite character first or it'll be a quick death for them.
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,385
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So if this is a prediction thread, who do you guys think is going to die in the next battle.
Mitsuri
OR
Iguno
idk how to make polls so im just going to ask the question
Eh, I'm leaning towards Iguro, but I'd want him to die in the final fight.

At the very least, someone is losing a limb though.
 

Kurumi Tokisaki

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 14, 2019
Messages
3,173
Reaction score
4,238
Age
29
Country
Sri Lanka
So if this is a prediction thread, who do you guys think is going to die in the next battle.
Mitsuri
OR
Iguno
idk how to make polls so im just going to ask the question
Most probably Iguro will be the one to die but both of them dying together is also quite possible.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I'm expecting a parallel in this final battle - one between Yoriichi and Tanjirou in fighting against Muzan.
At this point, it is highly likely that the reason Yoriichi did not end Muzan is because the latter told the former that killing him would mean the death of all demons, including Michikatsu.
Towards the end of this battle, as we approach Muzan's fall, he'll likely try to pull a similar thing against Tanjirou, although with a different outcome this time - I wonder if Tanjirou would be willing to sacrifice Nezuko for everyone else's well-being? That could take place, but Tamayo's medicine will have likely turned Nezuko back into a human by then and there's a happily ever after.
 
Top