Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 183 Spoiler/Discussion Thread | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 183 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

Kawap1

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Boom shakalaka. Boom boom.
Seems like Muzan got mad and killed Nakime himself.

-Stray

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Tanjiro just picked a random ass sword and threw it into Muzan's head, I find it funny how he's able to just impale that sword on Muzan with just a throw. Muzan aint that thicc huh.
Snake boi is pathetic, you're supposed to be the one saving your girl, not the kid you hate lol.
Anyhow...
All aboard Kanroji X Tanjiro ship!!!!!:teehee

levi12

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
well done Tanjiro for saving Kanroji. Muzan would stab her in the head and kill her.

Iguro and giyu trying to fight Muzan. Seem ineffective.

Wow fotress destroy I see Tanjiro and Kanroji on sight when explosion

Could it be Kanao and zenitsu worrying on the cover page could be foreshadow that Fotress going to explode.

This awesome now we are fighting on outside. Now everyone has a chance to kill Muzan.

soushiee

Reaction score
Country
Germany
It feels a little too convenient to me that there's apparently just a random sword lying around for Tanjiro to pick up.
I like that Yushiro got a bigger role in this fight. So far the only "good" powerful demon was Nezuko, now it's shown that Yushiro shouldn't be underestimated either. And it's cool that the author brings old characters back into to the story.

Ace

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I'll say it again: Tanjiro-kanroji, the best ship, confirmed. :p
I rather have Tanjiro and Mituri ship, then Mitsuri and Iguro, because for Mitsurii sake, she'll have a good strong boyfriend to protect her, other than the other guy who keeps letting his girl get hurt

Taska

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
It feels a little too convenient to me that there's apparently just a random sword lying around for Tanjiro to pick up.
I like that Yushiro got a bigger role in this fight. So far the only "good" powerful demon was Nezuko, now it's shown that Yushiro shouldn't be underestimated either. And it's cool that the author brings old characters back into to the story.
I mean, they fell into a pile of dead swordsmen, it's not too surprising to find a sword there

Admiral Teach

Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
Epic chapter!

This final battle is not disappointing. Just imagining what UFOtable could do with this leaves me stunned with giddy delight.

As for the chapter, I don't think Iguro could possibly be blamed for not being able to rescuing the Love Pillar. That fortress is crazy. I'm guessing it will start exploding out of the ground now?

Doesn't look like much time has passed since they entered... sunrise may still yet be far off. Very bad. Very, very bad. Muzan is looking more and more likely to survive, potentially over everyone's bodies.

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
lol funny how fotress exploded Tanjiro and Kanroji are seen. I hope Giyu,Kanao,Tengen and Sakonji are all alright from that fotress explosion. Glad too see Giyu lasting this long in this series. Gotouge already kill Rengoku,Shinobu,muichiro and genya not giyu hopefully.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Prediction for the future:

Giyu: *Dies*

Rest of cast: Meh

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Muzan is all alone. He should go over Nezuko is smart thing to do

XXGenesis

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
Muzan fight is turning up. Tanjiro is still getting injured but he was clutch this chapter with the save. Shading Snake boi, for his girl.
Yushiro seems like he was fighting for control over Nakaime and ended up resisting and winning. Other than that the fortress was going all topsy turny.

Kawap1

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Muzan killed like 30 demon slayers so that’s 30 swords laying around

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Muzan fight is turning up. Tanjiro is still getting injured but he was clutch this chapter with the save. Shading Snake boi, for his girl.
Yushiro seems like he was fighting for control over Nakaime and ended up resisting and winning. Other than that the fortress was going all topsy turny.
I am glad it went that way, Muzan being too overpowered, he had to be dragged from the fortress. Now it is up to the demon slayers to drag it to sunshine, or somehow Tanjiro will awaken the Breath of Sun by fully mastering Hinokami Kagura

Merlin918

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Muzan being as beast as always, looks like they managed to collapse the fortress, but he doesn't seem to care. Even with five pillars, I think the best they can do is keep him constantly busy and unable to kill anyone, not repeatedly chop his head off in a slaughterfest. Unlike them, he has infinite stamina and regeneration, so the prospects look really really really bad for a multi-hour stall battle until sunrise. Honestly it seems like it would be completely and utterly impossible. Stamina limits are a consistent problem for the protagonists in this series, even the pillars, and adding the Mark's effects on top of that just makes things worse.

Admiral Teach said:
Doesn't look like much time has passed since they entered... sunrise may still yet be far off. Very bad. Very, very bad. Muzan is looking more and more likely to survive, potentially over everyone's bodies.
Yeah. I think they shouldn't be close to sunrise at all tbh. Koyoharu is an amazingly good mangaka so i think he definitely wouldn't make a convenient excuse that it just so happens to be a few minutes from sunrise, when Muzan would have no logical reason not to give himself at least a few hours to get the job done before beginning his final attack.

What I think is probably going to happen is they will be relatively successful for a while, but with Muzan being Muzan, he is eventually going to severely injure or kill one of the five pillars remaining within either a few minutes or like 5 minutes at most. Given how the author likes to show every single moment of the action in one continuous scene of combat as he did with the amazing Upper Moon 1 fight and pretty much every other fight so far, making it so all the action is easy to visualize and understand, it will probably only be 2 or 3 minutes worth of action until Muzan seriously brutalizes somebody. Once the formation starts to collapse Tanjiro will have no choice but to fully awaken his Breath of the Sun if he wants them to not all die. This'll probably also make their marks get stronger which will allow their attacks the potential of killing Muzan if he simply lets them cut off his head, even if it might cause them to burn out from the effects of the mark super quickly.

Since Muzan is no longer in the dimensional fortress he might try to scan for Nezuko's location through her curse mid-fight, and the moment he can find her, he'll probably try to rush to eat her and become immune to Breath of the Sun at the first chance he gets. Depends on where she is right now, if she's miles and miles away it would be useless for him to try. However, i doubt she is beyond the distance Muzan and the pillars can quickly reach, considering how that could have potentially allowed Muzan to just track her down and kill her while she's on her own before anyone could show up to help, and that would then have made it totally pointless for them to keep all the pillars near the HQ ready to face down Muzan.

I really like how all the small details are perfectly executed in this series and the narrative stakes feel really coherent, and how there is this perfect balance between the realism and the character's individual narratives that doesn't compromise the show's logic or forget about character traits. The hype is real. Can't wait to see how this final Muzan battle concludes, glad I joined reading before the final arc ended.

Last edited:

Ger

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Muzan with all of his showings is not impressive so far compare to kukoshibo manhandling two pillars without struggle.

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Muzan with all of his showings is not impressive so far compare to kukoshibo manhandling two pillars without struggle.
Yep agree Muzan so far isn t as impressive as akaza and koku. He needs to better than this and show much better feats and abilities.

Kato756

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Shoutout to that random corps member who was willingy to get himself eaten, that takes courage, and Nameless-Kun will likely get ignored so again, shoutout

To be fair Kokushibou was not poisoned, but I agree that Muzan AT least should ve taken a limb or two already

XXGenesis

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
I think Muzan strength should be compared to Kokushibu. #1 owned prodigy muichiro, and Sanemi forced him to draw his sword, but was able to continue fighting getting sliced up. Then Gyomei shows up and yes he gets injured but is able to keep the damage from being life threatening...

So imo, Muzan isn't doing bad. & He most likely still isn't full power. So far Marled Giyu has been able defend himself injured and with a broken sword !!0_0 !! Lol..But Tanjiro has lost a eye because he couldn't keep up his breathes and dodge, and has been hit again this chapter, along with Kanroji dealing no damage and almost being taken out her self...

So I see, why Muzan should be putting a hurting on the remaining pillars, especially those that are injured...Tanjiro funnily wasn't in bad condition until now.