Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 196 Spoiler/Discussion Thread | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 196 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
It's probably muzan's bad luck that he got there. It's interesting that he didn't even feed though, he simply tried to turn them into demons and most of them were lucky enough to not survive the process.

levi12

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Now I think I understand Muzan had no idea Kie,Tanjiro youngers siblings and Nezuko are Kamado family and I think He had no idea either that Kamado inherit Breath of the sun. Which is realistic as Yoriichi interact with them after His battle with Muzan and Yoriichi show bots to family long after Yoriichi fight Muzan. Muzan only identified Tanjiro as threat When he saw Yoriichi earrings and only through that he can tell that he is possibly capable of using Bots and has relation with Yoriichi.

Muzan was simply passing by to conduct his usual turn into a demon experiments to be immune to the sun.

So Muzan was having " for me this was tuesday" mentality no grudge or anything towards them.

Muzan was clueless about this and even he had no idea Nezuko survive the process. Would take her in If he did or at least try too or just kill her If she was disobedient.

muzan was lock in a loop.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Chapter out

All pillars are confirm alive.

So Giyu,Sanemi,Kanao and possibly Kanroji will join the battle again

So seems like nobodyelse is gonna die now that Muzan has reach his near end

Last edited:

XXGenesis

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
So, Muzan can be left alone and he'll die??..I really didnt like anything about this chapter. Not the textless pages of Nezuko turning human & remembering a few things or ppl she's met, thay took up way too many pages. & the whole Tamayo drugs taking effect now, the way they are is...

Merlin918

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So, Muzan can be left alone and he'll die??..I really didnt like anything about this chapter. Not the textless pages of Nezuko turning human & remembering a few things or ppl she's met, thay took up way too many pages. & the whole Tamayo drugs taking effect now, the way they are is...
They don't know he'll die on his own, just that he isn't splitting apart anymore. The only way for them to become sure is if they either kill him or stall enough for the sun to do it. Tamayo said he's going to die now, but she didn't say the poison alone was sure to kill him. If she does think that, she could turn out to be wrong. Since this is a shonen, I think that Tanjiro will definitely need to finish him off.

Sato-san

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
He won't just die on his own. He already stated that had he had sufficient time to adapt to the poison, he would have been alright. It's been the Demon Slayers that have been preventing that from happening. So they are playing a vital role right now.