Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 200 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

haijihusbando

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2020
Messages
175
Reaction score
572
Country
South Korea
Not 'cancelled' per say, but postponed due to the pandemic. At least that's what I heard yesterday; I'm not sure how accurate it is.
People have been getting this rumour from dodgy sites that upload manga chapters illegally, there's no way such a big issue would not have been publically addressed by WSJ, KnY or Shueisha so I think it's safe to assume it's April Fool's.
 
Last edited:

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
People have been getting this rumour from dodgy sites that upload manga chapters illegally, there's no way such a big issue would not have been publically addressed by WSJ, KnY or Shueshia so I think it's safe to assume it's April Fool's.
That's true, it is just a rumour. I don't really follow WSJ or Shueisha much, so it's better to take the word of someone who does.
 

Sato-san

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2019
Messages
74
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This is the furthest a discussion page has gone, it seems. 9 pages.

But how does anyone think Tanjirou’s afterlife scene is gonna go?
 

im.me

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2018
Messages
191
Reaction score
141
Age
36
Country
United States
People have been getting this rumour from dodgy sites that upload manga chapters illegally, there's no way such a big issue would not have been publically addressed by WSJ, KnY or Shueisha so I think it's safe to assume it's April Fool's.
I hope that you are right? with all that is going on, it would suck to at least not have this to escape to.
 
Top