Me when I woke up: Ok, let's see what new videos Youtube recommends me today. *sees Tanjiro with Muzan's eyes*
Also me: Haha, look at this April Fools' joke. Nice try. *goes at mangahelpers and sees even more raw pages of Tanjiro being transformed into a demon*
Also me again: Yeaaaaaahhhh... maybe it's not a joke? WTF is going on?
This is the kind of chapter I would need translations asap, but Tanjiro turning into a demon opens up a door for very interesting possibilities. Obviously, facing him head-on is out of the question. Three Pillars are dead, and the remaining fighters left can barely move due to their injuries. Tanjiro's desire as the protagonist was to turn Nezuko into human and kill Muzan. Both of them have been fulfilled but he ended up converted into a demon himself. This is, IMO, a really good turn of events, as the roles for the protagonist and the deuteragonist (Nezuko) have completely changed. Now he's the demon and her sister is the human. Hopefully, we can have a lot of Nezuko screentime in the upcoming chapters, since thus far it has been kinda lacking. Though I don't know what can she really do besides trying to talk no jutsu him. She's not an incredible fighter like her brother. Nezuko has depended since the start on her demon powers, now that she is human, she shouldn't have the necessary power to fight. I could be wrong, though.