- Joined
- Oct 13, 2009
- Messages
- 7
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Aliases: KingSingh, MONF, Panjabi Power
Programs: MS Paint, GIMP, Photoshop CS2, CS3, CS4
Making graphics since: 22/04/07
Taking requests: PM me if you want me to make you something, however I'm not too good at making anything other than signatures/avatars just so you know. :P
Paint
GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program)
Photoshop CS2
Collaboration with an online friend for a competition.
Another collaboration for a competition.
I fail at making sprite sigs. xD
Sig request
Another request
Photoshop CS3
Photoshop CS4
Programs: MS Paint, GIMP, Photoshop CS2, CS3, CS4
Making graphics since: 22/04/07
Taking requests: PM me if you want me to make you something, however I'm not too good at making anything other than signatures/avatars just so you know. :P
Paint
GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program)
Photoshop CS2
Collaboration with an online friend for a competition.
Another collaboration for a competition.
I fail at making sprite sigs. xD
Sig request
Another request
Photoshop CS3
Photoshop CS4