Done Kirinji (Amou Gin) minor help

Kei-kun121

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 21, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Here's what I have for page 3:
Code:
Mitsu:何度も言わせるな
Mitsu:Don't make me repeat myself.
Mitsu:天狗だ
Mitsu:The Tengu.
Mitsu:笑うなっ!!
Mitsu:Don't laugh!!
Mitsu:どうにもオレ様先輩同輩から軽んじられる
Mitsu:Guess I can't help being looked down upon by a senior colleague
Mitsu:色が白いし背が低い剣の腕も今一つなのに小知恵ばかり働き
Mitsu:I have pale skin, I'm short, I'm not skilful with swords, and I'm not that smart either.
[B]Mitsu:不当に秀吉様にかわいがられているとな[/B]

Mitsu:それに。。。
Mitsu:Moreover...
Otani:だから天狗退治で勇名をあげようってその発想はかわいいよねぇ三成くんは
Otani:Because the idea of killing the Tengu to raise your fame makes you cute Mitsunari-kun<3
[B]Mitsu:年下の吉継にまでこの扱いだ
Mitsu:He's younger and treats me like this.[/B]
The first bolded part I'm not exactly sure on the meaning.
The first part has to do with Hideyoshi and Unfair but I'm unsure to the last part.

The second bolded line I'm not sure is right. I doesn't *feel* right to me for some reason.

Any help would be appreciated.
 

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
989
Age
36
Gender
Hidden
Country
Thailand
First one: Am not totally sure either but...something like "Saying that I just want all the attention from Hideyoshi-sama"? Like, other people see Mitsunari as some kind of attention whore who just wants to lure all the attention from Hideyoshi to himself (aka. expect an unfair treatment from Hideyoshi over everyone else)?

Second one: ...I think it's already right though? Though I would word it as something like "Even Yoshitsuku, who's younger than me, treats me like this.", but maybe my one is a bit literal...I don't know...:p
 

cookie_on_fire

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2010
Messages
93
Reaction score
14
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Can you please provide the context, or the page that they came from? Those lines could mean different things depending on how they are used.
 

Kei-kun121

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 21, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Page 3 of RAW as stated above. Context is pretty much, Mitsunari is explaining his situation but Otani is making fun of him.


I just went with what Ju-da-su suggested. It seemed to fit and make sense in the context. Got another problem now though.

みうないもあべう~?

I've never heard this phrase before, so I have absolutely no idea what this means.

Context: Mitsunari is explaining his take on the Tengu and Yoshitsugu buys Dango then follows up with that phrase. Mitsunari says:
Code:
オレ様のありがたい話をほぼ無視するな
Don't interrupt me in the middle of my speech
after.
 
Last edited:
Top