Among the intelligent marine animals, Cephalaspis is one of my fav. I have lots of favorite marine animals. Among the sea predators, I prefer Megalodon.
Ooh, Megalodon is cool too!

The massive shark... I wonder, if it and Livyatan got into a confrontation, which would win? They lived around the same time IIRC, so it must've happened once or twice...
Also, Jellyfishes are really cute! That is, until they sting you... then it just gets painful, lol.
We are the Math haters. lol
You love learning languages? How many languages have you been learning?
Baker? Did I just hear there is another food/cake/snack lover???
Oh really? Triton was? I didn't know that :O
Hehe, I'm currently learning Japanese and a little bit of Dutch! I used to be bilingual in Italian when I was younger too (since my family is mostly Italian) but I've forgotten a bit of it now because I stopped speaking it for a while... ""orz I can still mostly understand what's being said, but when it comes to actually saying things myself, my brain just poops out. So I might pick that up soon, too (after I graduate though)
Mm! o/ High five for snacks! Baking is really fun, I think, so doing it as a career wouldn't be too bad... Plus free sweets, lol. What's your favourite?
Yeah, it was! (At least, it's theorised it was, and the theories make a lot of sense.) That's why it has a retrograde orbit, and why it's so different from most of the other moons.
Haha that's good to hear! At least you haven't gone insane like the others have... Yet.

I think it's somewhat inevitable that it happens.
But hot = good. But then again, I love the heat, but it's nice to wear winter fashion again. It's been really really cold here in Perth for the past couple of days though, that's where I'm from. Wbu? Which city do you live in? There's icei as well in Aussieland, she's in Melbourne!
Ehh, you're in Perth too?

What are the chances of that... We're in the same place, lol.
IMO it's been really hot lately, though. Then again, I'm not exactly known for being a good judge of temperature... I could probably wear shorts in this weather and not get cold, whoops. (I'd totally be that one ice magic user if I were in an anime. You know, the type that always wears summery clothes regardless of the actual weather... truly amazing.)
They want me because I'm hot, but they'll have to eat a bit of my rejection.

Yeah, congratulations, you're a frog. Or a guy with a burnt face. Or a- nah, Momo is hot, I have to agree.
I bet if they ate you, it'd be an
explosion of flavour.
She may be a frog, but Tsuyu is great. She always manages to keep her cool, even in scary situations... plus her quirk is versatile as heck. Truly best girl.
You like the T-Rex, huh... somehow that doesn't surprise me.

Are you excited to possibly maybe probably see demon T-Rexes at some point in NNT?