Kiriya's Magical Research Facility

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I bet if they ate you, it'd be an explosion of flavour.

She may be a frog, but Tsuyu is great. She always manages to keep her cool, even in scary situations... plus her quirk is versatile as heck. Truly best girl.

You like the T-Rex, huh... somehow that doesn't surprise me. :XD Are you excited to possibly maybe probably see demon T-Rexes at some point in NNT?
Yeah, totally.

Tsuyu was the best tadpole at the age of four. :p

And I'd really like to, but they'd probably be closer to dragons than dinosaurs. Still, I'm not complaning.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also, Jellyfishes are really cute! That is, until they sting you... then it just gets painful, lol.
Yeah, the Box Jellyfish is especially cute...
 

kiriya

MH Senpai
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 14, 2015
Messages
403
Reaction score
243
Age
27
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Yeah, totally.

Tsuyu was the best tadpole at the age of four. :p

And I'd really like to, but they'd probably be closer to dragons than dinosaurs. Still, I'm not complaning.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yeah, the Box Jellyfish is especially cute...
Nah, have you seen how much Nakaba loves dinosaurs? He's always talking about them in interviews, they'll definitely show up somewhere.

Shudders, the Box Jellyfish... Let's just say I'm glad they don't come down near where I live. The Box Jellyfish may be scary, but it's nothing compared to the terrifying Giant Jumbo Jellyfish, though. Now that's a dangerous animal. :p
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Nah, have you seen how much Nakaba loves dinosaurs? He's always talking about them in interviews, they'll definitely show up somewhere.

Shudders, the Box Jellyfish... Let's just say I'm glad they don't come down near where I live. The Box Jellyfish may be scary, but it's nothing compared to the terrifying Giant Jumbo Jellyfish, though. Now that's a dangerous animal. :p
Well, he loves wings too, and a dinosaur with wings is a dragon! :hurr

The point is, any kind of jellyfish is a nope. Yes, a nope. :modsmack:laser
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,938
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Hehe, I'm currently learning Japanese and a little bit of Dutch! I used to be bilingual in Italian when I was younger too (since my family is mostly Italian) but I've forgotten a bit of it now because I stopped speaking it for a while... ""orz I can still mostly understand what's being said, but when it comes to actually saying things myself, my brain just poops out. So I might pick that up soon, too (after I graduate though)
Your family is Italian? Did your family move from Italy to Australia, or they are Italian descendants? Have you ever been to Italy?

Mm! o/ High five for snacks! Baking is really fun, I think, so doing it as a career wouldn't be too bad... Plus free sweets, lol. What's your favourite?
High five! o/
That's it. Free sweets. Lol. My favorite..that would be hard to choose, bcoz I like them all! Hahaha. But mostly it has to be with chocolate there since I love chocolate.

@Gallon @kiriya The Box Jellyfish? Is it Cubozoa?
 

kiriya

MH Senpai
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 14, 2015
Messages
403
Reaction score
243
Age
27
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Well, he loves wings too, and a dinosaur with wings is a dragon! :hurr

The point is, any kind of jellyfish is a nope. Yes, a nope. :modsmack:laser
Isn't a dinosaur with wings a pterodactyl? :o

Hmhm, so you're afraid of jellyfish.... I see, I see. :fan [writes that down in totally non-suspicious non-nefarious notebook]

Your family is Italian? Did your family move from Italy to Australia, or they are Italian descendants? Have you ever been to Italy?


High five! o/
That's it. Free sweets. Lol. My favorite..that would be hard to choose, bcoz I like them all! Hahaha. But mostly it has to be with chocolate there since I love chocolate.

@Gallon @kiriya The Box Jellyfish? Is it Cubozoa?
Mm, my family are descendants! My dad's parents and my mum's dad immigrated here from Italy (I'm only 3/4ths Italian because my mum is half, but close enough). I've been myself about... once, I think? Maybe more when I was little, I don't quite remember. It was fun! :^_^

Yeah, chocolate is good... ^p^ My favourite is probably apple pie, since it's both fun to make and tasty to eat!
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Isn't a dinosaur with wings a pterodactyl? :o

Hmhm, so you're afraid of jellyfish.... I see, I see. :fan [writes that down in totally non-suspicious non-nefarious notebook]
Why are you narrowing it down to a pterodactyl? :p

I've rarely seen any in real life, actually. But yes, they're nopes.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ehh, you're in Perth too? :eek: What are the chances of that... We're in the same place, lol.

IMO it's been really hot lately, though. Then again, I'm not exactly known for being a good judge of temperature... I could probably wear shorts in this weather and not get cold, whoops. (I'd totally be that one ice magic user if I were in an anime. You know, the type that always wears summery clothes regardless of the actual weather... truly amazing.)
Haha, yes I am! Have you lived in Perth all your life?

What, seriously? It's been so cold! But then again, I've been outside a lot, and been out early in the morning and late at night, so at like 1am, it's around 7-8 degrees, and that's superrr cold for me. Then again, give me a 30 degree day, and that's perfect. :verily

Have you visited any other cities in Australia?
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Ooh, Megalodon is cool too! :zomg The massive shark... I wonder, if it and Livyatan got into a confrontation, which would win? They lived around the same time IIRC, so it must've happened once or twice...

Also, Jellyfishes are really cute! That is, until they sting you... then it just gets painful, lol.
Hmm.... Interesting topic. I'd give it to Megalodon. In battles like this, the one gets the first bite is likely to win. Megalodon is likely to get the first bite as it was much more faster and agile. But yeah, Livyatan was a mammal and it had larger brain. So maybe it could think of a way to turn the battle around? Killer whales have always fed on sharks tho.

Jellyfishes are awesome. They are such an amazing species. They have been here for soo many years. I'm always fascinated by their structure and anatomy. Have you heard of biologically immortal jellyfish? :zomg
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I tend to draw digitally most of the time, but watercolours are also really fun! Maybe someday.... it's not very good though. :sweatdrop plus most of what i draw nowadays is nnt fanart rather than original things... i should probably fix that.
Watercolour is fun, I remember doing a few things back when I was very young. Just share them, we'll tell you if they're good or not :derp
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@kiriya where are you? How did your exams go?

you abandoned your thread...does this mean I can take it? :wowsoBOB
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,663
Reaction score
31,938
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail

kiriya

MH Senpai
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 14, 2015
Messages
403
Reaction score
243
Age
27
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
@kiriya where are you? How did your exams go?

you abandoned your thread...does this mean I can take it? :wowsoBOB
I'm still here! Sorry for taking so long to respond, lol - I somehow managed ending up turning off notifications for this thread at some point, so I didn't even see this until I decided to randomly check..... Yikes.

Hopefully they went well! It's too early to say yet - we don't get our results until the 28th. (Worst Christmas present ever....) I'm hoping I did well, but none of the exams had much of the syllabus on them... I suffer. Thankfully they're over now - it's nice being able to sleep normally again. :P

I'm back and I live!! \o/ Sorry for having been gone so long, lol. This whole last semester of school has been painful - thank god it's over now, though.

Another countryman :zomg Hey there @kiriya o/
Hola! :hi5 Nice to meet another Australian, lol.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
*Countrywoman*
My bad :teehee
If you don't mind me asking, which University do you attend?
 

kiriya

MH Senpai
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 14, 2015
Messages
403
Reaction score
243
Age
27
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
*Countrywoman*
My bad :teehee
If you don't mind me asking, which University do you attend?
DW lol, it's an easy mistake. :P *gestures at Glox avatar*

I actually don't know if I've been accepted into any university yet - I just finished my final exams for high school a few weeks ago, and I haven't gotten my ATAR yet, so I'm waiting on it. I am hoping on getting into Curtin (WA) though.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Oh nice. That means you're one year my senior then I suppose. I plan on either going to Melbourne University or Monash to study History and some Science Courses. Yourself?
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I heard there's a lot of drop bears in Curtin (WA). :s
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Yes... Drop Bears. They're especially fond of tourists
I was told... but those drop bears can't distinguish between residents and tourists, from what I've heard.
 
Top