- Joined
- Nov 26, 2009
- Messages
- 2,443
- Reaction score
- 2,646
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I've read many times now Bee only lost his fight with Kisame since he had to hold back because of Sabu and Ponta. Now this argument was used again in the latest episode discussion, so I was wondering what everybody else thinks 
My own opinion:
Even if Bee could have gone full beast mode it would have changed nothing. The only thing I can imagine he would have done in his full beast mode is firing a Bijuu Bomb, which would result in a terrible backfire because Kisame can easily counter with his Daikodan No Jutsu.
Its also worth noting that Bee wasn't the only one with a handycap in this fight: Kisame was not allowed to go for the kill. If Kisame was going for the kill I'am convinced Bee would have been dead shortly after he got into the waterdome. After Bee used his Ink he was catched totally off guard by Kisame's assault, so instead of raming into him until he was unconscious he could have easily impaled him.

My own opinion:
Even if Bee could have gone full beast mode it would have changed nothing. The only thing I can imagine he would have done in his full beast mode is firing a Bijuu Bomb, which would result in a terrible backfire because Kisame can easily counter with his Daikodan No Jutsu.
Its also worth noting that Bee wasn't the only one with a handycap in this fight: Kisame was not allowed to go for the kill. If Kisame was going for the kill I'am convinced Bee would have been dead shortly after he got into the waterdome. After Bee used his Ink he was catched totally off guard by Kisame's assault, so instead of raming into him until he was unconscious he could have easily impaled him.
Last edited: