Kiss or Count - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
35
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
37
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
48
47

Is there something wrong? :worrybunny
Nah, nothing to worry about :blushbirb

By the way, I was wondering, what are the movies of this year you'll be waiting for (Except Marvel ones :grumble) ?
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
49
48

Nah, nothing to worry about :blushbirb

By the way, I was wondering, what are the movies of this year you'll be waiting for (Except Marvel ones :grumble) ?
Well, I said it before, but I'm excited for Toy Story 4 and Frozen 2.... or pretty much every animated movies except for Emoji movie ripoff (Uglydolls) and Lego movie ripoff (Playmobil) XP
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
51
50


I see, I must be Alzeihmer then, I forget too many important things these days:grumble
It's okay :clingy
What about you, though? Do you have any movies that interest you besides Marvel?
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
53
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top