Fun Thread Kiss or Count - Part 2

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
5 Of course! o/
But well, are you okay? :worrybunny
With that gif earlier, I feel worried
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,788
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
10
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
12
By the way, anyone want an avatar/signature? I got a bit of free time these days so I might as well enjoy it 👀
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
13 hmm that depends...

cuz my character right here has some spoilers (both story and character-wise) if you search for him XP
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
15 well, it can be a spoiler for those who are playing Danganronpa rn :cookiehand

I'll just say this. I really like the set you made for me last time, so I like to see it again :zomg
and this guy's name is Rantaro Amami.
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
16👀
You mean the SNA one ? 🤔
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
18
 
Last edited:

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
19 uhm, thanks....? XP
But I'm not gonna use that. I was asking if you want to make a new set for me of Rantaro.
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
20
Ah, I didn't understand it at first :lambirb
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
21 that's okay o/

And about the set, that's if you don't mind making it. If you don't want to, that's fine as well.
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
22
And about the set, that's if you don't mind making it. If you don't want to, that's fine as well.
Why would I ask if anyone wants a set, if I were to refuse for you ? Of course I don't mind:lmao
 
Top