Fun Thread Kiss or Count - Part 2

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
55555555
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
57
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
No I'm done with this thread, you guys always kiss at the last second. Do you even know how it feels to lose a full day of hard work to a kiss :nah

feel free to join me in the 'name a place with the last letter above you' though, I'll bribe you with a like for each response given ;)

60
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
No I'm done with this thread, you guys always kiss at the last second. Do you even know how it feels to lose a full day of hard work to a kiss :nah

feel free to join me in the 'name a place with the last letter above you' though, I'll bribe you with a like for each response given ;)

60
Bla bla bla. Dis guy. Just look at him... man up, pfft.

Also, I knew you were cheap, but not that cheap. But then again, your name change says it all, mataku.




























Chu~ =3=
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Also, I knew you were cheap, but not that cheap. But then again, your name change says it all, mataku.
wow :feelsbadman , I'm just trying to get all national capitals, is it bad to have a dream? U no more eastern europe brudda, you betrayed me. geehee

Seriously though, I'm trying to get all capitals lmao, but it's hard when only two people play with me daily :(


those black ones are done, I need help for the coloured ones :notlikethis

You forgot to say a number Magi pfhht, pathetic.


you slick.. 1
 
Last edited:

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
3
What happened here?
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
8
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
10
 
Top