Fun Thread Kiss or Count - Part 2

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
61
56

It was my grandpa who felt bad, he's still in a sensitive situation but still better than before :blush thanks for asking Lambs :hug
I didnt know, you are welcome and I hope he recovers soon :)
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
65
53


Im doing fine, things at work aren't nice rn for the low sells, the pandemic is going to hit hard in the sector. But in terms of health my family and I are well which is what matters most o/
I'm glad that you and your family are well :^_^
And okay. Just hang in there. Everyone's really struggling through this pandemic and economy crisis :emocat
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
76
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
78
 
Top