2

kiss
im doing this to stresss out a point . game rules are flawed
.gif)

makes a lot of sense ,we play a game , i play by the rules .i should be restrained1
Can we give shinsengumi a restraining order from kissing?
A good kisser? You're a slut!yeah .. and you can blame me for being a good kisser
I told you, but no one listened u.u3
He has a point. Unless that kiss limit is placed, there is no way we can end this for even once.

3 kisses and it's a deal.I was thinking about shrinking to 100 and 1 kiss is the limit to 1 person in 1 game?
6
Thank you! Kiss8
I had already changed the OP game to 100. I should've posted here. How does this look?
- First Person to get to 100 wins
- Every participant is allowed 3 kisses per "game"
- If more than 3 kisses are used in 1 game; it'll result in a ban from the following "game".
