Kiss or Count

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
3...:D

thanx thanx...
so what did I miss?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
4

Nothing special
I thought you said you will come back in some weeks or in a month Szabi :teehee
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
5...

lol...Szabi?? stalker... :lmao
and wrong...I said that "I'll come back next week or month"...but if my presence is disturbing then I'll come back later...lolz...
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
6

Nono I was just surprised that you are back :p So are you going to the fest too ? :teehee
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
7...

well...surpirse is my 3rd name...lolz...
neah...I'm too lazy for that...:D
it's better to stay home sleeping and playing crappy games, like a grown up...:teehee
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
8

3rd name ? :o
pfff its not better!! go and have some fun with your brother :3
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
9...

it's actually the 4th...
awesome is my 3rd name...:cool:
well I'm not gonna pay for something that I can do at home, too...lol
+ the concerts suck this year...
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
10

tell me your name!
But but its fun :( you cant do that at home :(
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
11...

lol...you already know my name...:D
well, he's with his friends...
+ I'm at work now...don't have time for fests
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
12

But you talked about 3rd 4th 5th name :D i dunno tha :D
Oh I see you work hard an he just fools around pfff - older brother
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
13...

I was just joking about those names...xDD
I don't mind it...he should have fun while he can...
another 10 days and he'll start working too...and it'll be harder for him...
do you have brothers or sisters?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
14

Why do I always believe everything? :emocat
aw thats sweet :3 yeah but He will get used to it
not really two step brothers :p

gtg now cya later
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
15...

hell if I know why...
I hope he'll have fun at work as I have...:D

laterz...xD
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
16

:p
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
ah its boring :kissbunny
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
18...

1...
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
even more boring *yawn*

2

whats up ? :teehee
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
3...

can't help it...I just like making things boring...
just chilling...trying to figure it out what to do with mah life...and you?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
4

Im just fooling around here being boring and looking forward to fest agaaaaaain :3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top