Kitler's Secret Hideout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

@Organizized New Pic - This one makes you look like an ogre like Shrek. :D

@Googlez I will link the pic through my photobucket account
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

I'm gonna stop spamming this thread with ugly steaming hot pictures now.

but I'm never gonna stop spamming!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

the pics are TEH SHIT! :lmao MOAAAR! \o/
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

@Googlez Hot - Indeed, if fact I'm so flustered I need to step outside and get some fresh air. :bye

@Organizized Spam - What's this spam you speak of?

@Evil More Pics - He is always welcomed and anyone to post funny pics of anything.

Is it too obvious that I'm trying to get to 1,000 by the end of the day. :sweat
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Spam? Who said anything about spam? Not me. What? My previous post?..........

RUN!

*dodges bullets, jumps from explosions and dives into the water when a terrorist leader shoots at me with a rocket launcher*


Yeah, I'm watching True Lies.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

oh, catching up riki? I see D:

how bout that?
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Whacha think of the latest Bleach episode? Or rather what did you think of the fight scene? :wtf
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

I won't help you catch up with Riki! :o

Oh crap, look at what you made me do! :(
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

@Organizized True Lies - I have never watched this show, Can you tell me what's it about?

@Evil Pic - You can never have to much Bruno. Have you listen to the movie commentary? Sacha B. Cohen says that the woman was very physical and he even broke his thumb and had many bruises.

@A_I - Bleach - I watched it this morning and made a post about too.
This filler episode is worth saving. *adds to hard drive* I was impressed with the story with Byakuya. I should have seen it coming. The way he was able to use Senbonzakura at the beginning was a clue I didn't catch. Great fight indeed, Mr. I don't need my zanpakuto got his ass kicked. I'll give him credit, he did make efficient use of those spears. But Byakuya's sword and kido make an excellent combo. Of course Ichigo will get the spotlight for the final battle, I believe it won't top this fight. Episode 219 remains as my favorite fighting scene between Hisagi and Findor.

@Xadyu catch up to riki - It's not going to happen. I've had my thread 1 month longer than hers and she's already ahead of me. She is the Queen of mod threads and I'm the King! ^_^
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Well, you could still pay us to spam your thread and not post in Riki's? :p
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Austin: True Lies: It's a movie. By James Cameron. Starring Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's no Terminator but it's entertaining. :amuse
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

I agree with you, the animators did a splendid job on this fight. :kkthumbs
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

@Xadyu Pay you - Sorry, no can do, I run a non profit mod thread. :amuse

@Organizized Movie - Now I remember that movie. Jamie Lee Curtis is a favorite actress of mine. For some reasone I was thinking of a TV show. :darn

@A_I Bleach - I can't wait to get to canon material next month but this filler is a necessary evil and it's good filler. :tem
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Jamie Lee Curtis is a good actress, but I wish I'd never seen the strip tease scene. That was.. disturbing.

Actually, what other movies apart from A Fish Called Wanda are she in? >_>
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Jamie Lee Curtis is a good actress, but I wish I'd never seen the strip tease scene. That was.. disturbing.

Actually, what other movies apart from A Fish Called Wanda are she in? >_>
Freaky Friday! :facepalm
I also recall her having roles in some Halloween movies. Although I have never seen a Halloween movie.

I also own the movie, Mother's Boys, on DVD. Watched it, and it's terrible. :darn
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

@Organizized J.L.C. - She was also in the original The Fog and Prom Night, the latest movie she did was Beverly Hills Chihuahua but I haven't watched that one.

@Xadyu - She was in many of the Halloween movies, I've never watched Mother's Boys and now I don't plan on doing so.

@Blai Use Somebody - They were a very talented duo. If you ever posted a video on youtube of yourself singing, I'm sure you would have millions of views. :3
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

I remember seeing some singing Blai vids :oh like on FB or sth..

one post 2 go o/
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Good. Although I paid €2,- for it, which isn't much, I still wished I hadn't bought it.

I could've used that money for candy. :(

Jude Madigan leaves her husband Robert and her three children without any explanation. Three years later, when all think that she has already died, Jude returns and asks for pardon. But her husband Robert does not forgive but instead wants the divorce. As Jude does not give up this ends in war and in the story ends in court.
It's the type of movie that could be good, but ends in the budget bin.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top