Kitler's Secret Hideout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

I'm not clicking on it Jin, you already rick rolled Goody and Blai and riki, I noticed it was a youtube link, not happening. :noworry

Very amusing indeed riki :fan
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

I SWEAR THAT IT IS NOT A RICK ROLL!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY DUDE!!!



*TrioStar killed that one for me -_-;*



edit: I didn't rickroll Goody :err???? did I???

Hey Austin if its a rickroll you can tell Mr. Sama to ban me for good! SERIOUSLY, your killing me right now! It was going to be so good considering what you, me and riki were posting about earlier on in this page!!! :thumbs
 
Last edited:

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

JOI - "LICK" (with lyrics)

WOW, that's a song about sex if I've ever heard one. "lock and key" . . . it's getting too hot in my thread. :faint
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

:crying you destroyed my fun AkiPuss :(
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Now I have this song in my head. >.>
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

o0o0oh :D riki baBY! hahaha :XD

you shaking your booty while listening to that song? :blink :XD


:nosebleed
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Nope. Besides it would be hard to do that while sitting. :oh
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

:gigglebunny riki thought of Nelly :gigglebunny

@Jin, I checked and you didn't, never can be to sure with you. :shifty
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

I would never do that to my sweet Goody :XD :thumbs
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

You guys are too funny. :lmao

Nice song choice riki. :XD
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Speaking of song choices, it would be fun to see everyone's picks for their theme song in the interview thingy. :amuse

Wait, that was in the profile, right? Never mind. ^^
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

:oh interview..:s..lost....theme song :s

:scry :scry :scry
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Was it? I don't remember seeing it. *double checks*
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

It wasn't. :s I thought I'd missed it but it wasn't there. I'm pretty sure it wasn't a question in the interview, though.
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Yeah, you're right. What song did you chose if I may ask? :amuse
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

I chose two lol

1st - Styles P - I Get High :Gaipose
2nd - Amon Tobin - Always :thumbs

I was considering that Karate Kid tune...Joe Esposito - You're the Best Around :XD but I decided not to choose it :thumbs


:oh It doesn't matter anyway...:s...lost interview...:scry
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Random questions time!

What is your favorite It's-so-bad,-it's good movie?
How are you spending your last few days of freedom?
Are you ready for school? :amuse
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

@A_I, Jin, Batman, - well, I was going to upload everyone's song and put it into digital album online. But I didn't get responses from everyone so I let the project die. :(

@riki - movie - The Adventures of Baby-Sitting. I would watch this movie so many times as a kid. Never got old to me. It's my all time favorite movie growing up. I even watch it when it airs on TV. It makes me laugh when they change the words of curse words. The voice over is very obvious plus I know every line to the movie.

days of freedom - Yesterday I was able to hang out with my friends. We went to eat at the Olive Garden. The only thing i hate about that is the waiting. No reservations are allowed. The lobby is so small and to many people around me. But the food was worth it.

school - Sure, I guess I'm ready. This semester should be easier than the last one. I have 13 credits this time compared to 15 last time. I picked good hours and I hope my professors are nice. They usually are except my spanish professor. He called me John every single day. I told him 3 times my name was Austin but he didn't listen. Sure the attendance says John since it's my first name and I go by my middle name. plus there was only 15~20 students. All my other professors knew my name. >.>
 
Last edited:

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Wait, so your first name is John? You've been lying to me all this time! :o
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

:fan

I talked about it once in the fun forum, but it was before you joined. It's fun to see reactions from members like you.:tem
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top